Home

What 3 things are you hoping to see in NBA 2k17?

This is a discussion on What 3 things are you hoping to see in NBA 2k17? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2016, 07:10 PM   #17
Banned

Samm27's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What 3 things are you hoping to see in NBA 2k17?

LIGHTING: 2k14 had it almost perfect. Still too dark at the moment as well as way too much red hue in players skin.

ACCESSORIES: Currently accessories are outdated and are not in line with what players actually wear. Sleeves are too short and pads on sleeves way to big. Adidas accessories should be added to nba players as well as nba logo sleeves. Also the ability to add and remove headbands and face masks.

PLAYER MODELS: Granted 2k16 saw a huge improvement on body types players still in a lot of cases have no neck, the most oddly square looking shoulders and tree trunks for legs. Player proportion and ability to portray muscular arms seems to be an issue for 2k. Majority of players in the nba have large upper bodies with skinny legs. Andre Iguodala and LeBron being perfectly examples of this though 2k has given both large legs that match the upper body which is not the case in real life. Would really like to see legs across the board be thinned out.

Love the game and yes my issues are aesthetic but with such issues as this it shows just how good this game really is and with these tweaks would up the realism ten fold.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:52 PM   #18
Rookie

2k15 and 16 dribbling combined.
Old 06-15-2016, 10:03 PM   #19
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm27

ACCESSORIES: Currently accessories are outdated and are not in line with what players actually wear. Sleeves are too short and pads on sleeves way to big. Adidas accessories should be added to nba players as well as nba logo sleeves. Also the ability to add and remove headbands and face masks.

PLAYER MODELS: Granted 2k16 saw a huge improvement on body types players still in a lot of cases have no neck, the most oddly square looking shoulders and tree trunks for legs. Player proportion and ability to portray muscular arms seems to be an issue for 2k. Majority of players in the nba have large upper bodies with skinny legs. Andre Iguodala and LeBron being perfectly examples of this though 2k has given both large legs that match the upper body which is not the case in real life. Would really like to see legs across the board be thinned out.
I second this but would like to add that I want to see Nike/Jordan accessories as well for MyPark and Pro Am. Sleeves, tights, headbands, accessories.

1) Let us join our friends in the Park from the menu screen

2) Let us create custom shoes while in the Park and via a mobile app

3) More hairstyles for CAP
Old 06-15-2016, 10:18 PM   #20
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm27
LIGHTING: 2k14 had it almost perfect. Still too dark at the moment as well as way too much red hue in players skin.

Love the game and yes my issues are aesthetic but with such issues as this it shows just how good this game really is and with these tweaks would up the realism ten fold.
Also, we need 3 different size unis as options.

Tight jerseys like Dwight and others wear need to be in the game. And also shorter, less baggy shorts.
Old 06-15-2016, 10:25 PM   #21
Pro

MrBallaBoy21's Arena

OVR: 8

I've always wanted the ability to save playcall settings before you actually play in online modes like play now and myteam. The default playcalling options they have for players are usually bad and I don't want to spend time when I start every game adjusting them.

I want the option to start MyLeagues during the preseason.

I also want a better scouting system and rookies in franchise modes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2016, 09:20 AM   #22
Banned

1) 2k14 attributes back.
2) Better career team mates
3) Attributes and badges actually mean something.
Old 06-16-2016, 04:19 PM   #23
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
1) Let us join our friends in the Park from the menu screen
Forgot about this one... the menu system in general needs an overhaul, it's a huge mess with modes buried in other modes.

The play now "locker room" should let you play every mode from that room. Or even the mycourt would work. But give us the option to choose ALL available modes... I know some modes are 1v1 only, but then just put a note up like "You have 5 players, this mode only supports 2" and problem solved.
Old 06-16-2016, 05:40 PM   #24
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8

1. Gotta do something with the spacing/ball movement
2. Gotta change player size. Faces look great but if they slimmed faces and bodies it would go even further
3.audio/presentation. The audio is horrible crowd wise and they gotta get music they play in actual games instead of menu music playing in arena. The replays gotta be better and happen at better times emulating tv.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »