Home

Limited 2k17 News: Concerned or Patient?

This is a discussion on Limited 2k17 News: Concerned or Patient? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 08:50 PM   #73
Banned

jordanlaff's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Limited 2k17 News: Concerned or Patient?

2K needs to step their game up cuz 2K16 was straight up garbage, gameplay, graphic & update wise
Old 07-23-2016, 08:58 PM   #74
Elite Allstar

Ray Vibes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanlaff
2K needs to step their game up cuz 2K16 was straight up garbage, gameplay, graphic & update wise
You must be one of those guys who are still mad that speed boosting was removed.
Old 07-23-2016, 11:45 PM   #75
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Vibes
You must be one of those guys who are still mad that speed boosting was removed.

Gotta be.. Bc I still like 16.. It actually got a lot better once speedboosting was gone.. And I still play MyLeagues etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2016, 11:52 PM   #76
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Quote:
Really? I guess you have the right to your opinion because I thought it was a great game.
Old 07-24-2016, 06:54 AM   #77
Banned

jordanlaff's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Vibes
Nah I really don't have a problem with it I still can cook all of yall lmao but the park sucks so I stopped playing this sh*t since march and moved to myteam (reason why I don't really care about speedboosting taken off) , I'm getting mad because I miss wide open midranges while players make contested shots on me everytime because some of you guys be mad as **** cuz u don't know how to play park nor the actual game, instead of ruining the f**king game just learn how to play the damn game cuz here yall ruined it congratz NBA 2K16 was fine before patch 2

Last edited by jordanlaff; 07-24-2016 at 07:16 AM.
Old 07-24-2016, 06:59 AM   #78
Banned

jordanlaff's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
Really? I guess you have the right to your opinion because I thought it was a great game.
so you think it's a great game because of the great bump steals, 55 ovr rookies making bs shots, servers (ofc), ai is still stupid, the awful pay to win system in every goddamn mode, missing wide open midranges with high mid rating everytime, stupid animation robotic transition moves, off ball cheese, no content at all or the fact that 2k don't even bother to update the game every now and then? lmfao

Last edited by jordanlaff; 07-24-2016 at 07:12 AM.
Old 07-24-2016, 07:01 AM   #79
Banned

jordanlaff's Arena

I can literally write a whole whole paragraph about why this game & company suck but I just woke up, u guys really are delusional, this was like the worst of the franchise.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:51 AM   #80
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Quote:
I can literally write a whole whole paragraph about why this game & company suck but I just woke up, u guys really are delusional, this was like the worst of the franchise.
We're delusional because some of us doesn't think the game sucks like you? And you act like players don't miss open midrange jumpshots in real life. And about 55 overall rookies making BS shots all I can say is learn how to play defense or deal with it. Have you played basketball in real life with someone who sucks or isn't that good but one day they just get lucky and make two or three BS shots at the gym? Stuff like that happens sometimes man.

Oh and about you cookin us in 2K. What system do you play on. PS4 or Xbox One. I sure as hell wanna match up against you cause right now all you're doing is complaining and coming up in here acting like you are better than everyone and how your opinion trumps everybody else. All I am saying is be careful what you ask for cause someone will knock you off your high horse.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »