Home

Some NBA 2K17 news is coming tomorrow...

This is a discussion on Some NBA 2K17 news is coming tomorrow... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2016, 09:35 AM   #33
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Some NBA 2K17 news is coming tomorrow...

I love this time of the year, let the 2k hype begin it doesn't even matter what the news will be 2k17 is already pre ordered for me.

But I'm calling for something to do with the Olympics.
Old 07-19-2016, 09:45 AM   #34
Rookie

Macs Power's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Why shouldn't it be? The Olympics will be kicking off shortly, Team USA just got to Vegas to begin practices yesterday, so the news would line up perfectly with that. What other news would you think should be the first piece of news we hear besides an Olympic mode or rather simply the return of the US National team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, I stand corrected then! hahah. I didn't know about the Vegas practices since I'm an Aussie. We're starting sometime early August instead

If they want to hype it up, I'd say an introduction to the D-League, or the re-introduction to the Summer League, however, the Olympics would be great news

NBA Fan since 2007
Old 07-19-2016, 09:46 AM   #35
Rookie

hoopheid's Arena

Several sites are reporting that there's rumours that the game might be delayed due to the Durant to Warriors move. Here's hoping that's not true!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2016, 09:55 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopheid
Several sites are reporting that there's rumours that the game might be delayed due to the Durant to Warriors move. Here's hoping that's not true!
I don't understand why that would delay the game Durant going to the Warriors. Interesting though
Old 07-19-2016, 10:01 AM   #37
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopheid

Yeah I just don't see why it would be the case. Besides they probably would have said so already. You don't make an announcement of an announcement to announce that the game is going to be delayed. Lol even 2K can't do that.

Last edited by Vni; 07-19-2016 at 10:07 AM.
Old 07-19-2016, 10:26 AM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Yeah I just don't see why it would be the case. Besides they probably would have said so already. You don't make an announcement of an announcement to announce that the game is going to be delayed. Lol even 2K can't do that.
i certainly hope not, but i wouldnt put it past them.

id bet olympic news as well.

from a sales marketing perspective, they already can project that 2k17 will exceed 2k16 sales. they have also done a MASTERFUL job of training their customer that simply buying the game is not enough to be competitive day 1. for most of the "fun" modes youre going to buy vc and we're ok with that ( we prove that as a customer base with our purchases of vc and im ok with that personally).

when you also include the ineffectiveness of NBA Live to be a satisfactory competitor - 2k has NO incentive to release anything earth shattering right now and im ok with that as well. last year both franchises announcements concerning ProAm were "major".

as a SUPERFAN of the 2k series im hopeful we get something juicy but im not expecting it. i would advise you adjust your expectations if youre expecting a major announcement (but i hope we're all wrong lmao!!)
Old 07-19-2016, 11:41 AM   #39
Rookie

HakeemOlajuwon's Arena

OVR: 2

An Olympic tournament mode with Fiba teams
and a Olympic tournament in my Career,if i create a french player,he'll run for team France

i know i'm dreaming
Old 07-19-2016, 12:28 PM   #40
MVP

Please God, let it be Year to Year Saves for Franchise and My Player and please bring back downloadable VIP so that I can play some of these cheesers offline.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »