Home

I Play 2K Not Because I like 2K But Because I Like Basketball

This is a discussion on I Play 2K Not Because I like 2K But Because I Like Basketball within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 07:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I Play 2K Not Because I like 2K But Because I Like Basketball

I freaking hate this game, everything about this game.

I hate the animations, live ball physics, VC, Career Mode, shooting off the dribble , the plays, the game speed, the rebounding, the defense the game modes...I just don't like anything about this game.

It's just bad. Only reason why it looks good and plays good because there is no competition. It's the only functional Bball game.

MLB the Show 16 is a way better game than the last 5 NBA 2K16, just off the strength of single player alone.

I don't even like baseball, I brought the game on sale and was like "Whoa, this is an amazing sports game."

I picked 2K back up and said to myself was like, "This game is trash, I will never buy another 2K game unless it's a radical overhaul."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2016, 08:09 PM   #2
Rookie

DJQuick700's Arena

Re: I Play 2K Not Because I like 2K But Because I Like Basketball

Exactly my player is 90+ overall In career mode I keep missing wide open shots on green releases sometimes but A.I teammates still leaving their man wide open shots for no reason smh

Last edited by DJQuick700; 07-26-2016 at 08:09 PM. Reason: mispelled
Old 07-26-2016, 08:11 PM   #3
Rookie

Most people play it because they like basketball. In fact I'm willing to bet over 99% of their customers like basketball. Just putting that out there.

We all have things about games that we would like to improve, that's normal, no game is perfect there's always room for improvement and honestly who wants perfection anyway? How boring would that be with nothing to improve on the following year?

Anyway, perhaps you could try and suggest some solutions to the problems? How would you fix the live ball physics? What are the issues with the plays and the game speed? Why don't you enjoy the game modes? What's wrong with the defense? And most importantly... how would you do it differently. If you were in charge what would you do that would make it better?

Constructive critcism is better than criticism.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:24 PM   #4
Banned

the game needs major fundamental tuning, and it's as simple as that.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:34 PM   #5
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2016, 10:38 PM   #6
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

I'm not the biggest fan of 16 either. Luckily only about two more months until 17.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:41 PM   #7
Rookie

I actually thought the gameplay was pretty solid in 16. It needs improving obviously but it is by far the most sim experience I've ever had in a sports game. But that's just my personal opinion.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:44 PM   #8
Elite Allstar

Ray Vibes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablexdeadpool
I freaking hate this game, everything about this game.

I hate the animations, live ball physics, VC, Career Mode, shooting off the dribble , the plays, the game speed, the rebounding, the defense the game modes...I just don't like anything about this game.

It's just bad. Only reason why it looks good and plays good because there is no competition. It's the only functional Bball game.

MLB the Show 16 is a way better game than the last 5 NBA 2K16, just off the strength of single player alone.

I don't even like baseball, I brought the game on sale and was like "Whoa, this is an amazing sports game."

I picked 2K back up and said to myself was like, "This game is trash, I will never buy another 2K game unless it's a radical overhaul."
Now tell us how you really feel.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »