Home

Will 2k17 MyPark be basically the same? Yo! I got next! (5 ideas to fix it)

This is a discussion on Will 2k17 MyPark be basically the same? Yo! I got next! (5 ideas to fix it) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Will 2k17 MyPark be basically the same as before?
Yes, with minor changes. 28 77.78%
No, this will be the year they re-vamp multiplayer in 2k17! 8 22.22%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2016, 11:51 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Will 2k17 MyPark be basically the same? Yo! I got next! (5 ideas to fix it)

It'd also be nice if they added "Good Shot Selection" like in pro-am. It's ridiculous how people can end the game with 16 points and no misses to still have a C, especially when your grade directly effects your rep.
Old 08-15-2016, 12:30 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveretteWarren
This! Alley oops this year killing me. :/ Nobody does em anymore.

I think it's just the lack of flashiness in the park this year that's killing it for me too.

One thing I liked about last year was during the MyPark championship whenever you'd load into a park that on the park logo it's say something like "Sunset was here", or rivet etc. Really small detail but it was cool

Also I dont really like how every park looks this year. Last years or hell 2k14s parks look better.
Last two years were horrible. Oop/dunk cheese was unreal. I would rather they make it extremely difficult to pull off oops instead of people spamming them tbh.
Old 08-15-2016, 12:38 PM   #35
Rookie

Tier parks.

Bronze; <75 overall only.
Silver; 75-85 overall only.
Gold; >85 overall only.
Unrestricted; Like it is now. All and any overalls.

Access to the store and ability to change animations while waiting. "Reaction" animations so you can be bazemoring people's poster dunks etc while waiting on the game to finish, sort of like bench reactions. Mini games would be great but not realistic.

Or... you know. Match making.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2016, 12:39 PM   #36
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

I don't know if it's been suggested, but the rep bar should be upgraded.. At least show the % I'm tired of going off estimates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2016, 09:53 AM   #37
Rookie

theman824's Arena

I would like a tiny but very helpful addition: Some kind of "status" you can set for yourself after entering a park.

For example, something that lets all other players in the park know: "I'm looking for a Big to play 2vs2 with" if you're a guard for example. That would be very helpful in teaming up much more quickly AND being clear on what to do after having teamed up.

Often when i ended up in a squad with someone to play 2vs2 with, they would invite a third guy and went to a 3vs3 court. Or the other way round and maybe the other guy wanted to play 2vs2 and i was already with one friend and want to play 3vs3. All this stuff wastes way too much time.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:45 PM   #38
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

its probably to late for this but here goes mine

-Practice court every my park should have a practice court where you can practice with other players just a free for all kind of thing shooting, dribbling, rebounds etc etc.. has to have a time limit though maybe 3 minutes.

-Mypark league.. basically the ability to be a park league leader and recruit people to your park league.. for example under squad invite there can be something like invite to league.. you can represent your team by equipping the team name and logo onto your park clothes.

VOICES INTROS cmon man something so simple but its not in the game. we can do the little cute dances and stuff.. but how about voice intros? (Cocky intros) (Respectful intros)

"yall dont want none"
"yall not ready for this"
"This the comp? haha dont make me laugh
"This my court im dropping 21"
"This gonna be good"
"lets just play ball"

yeah i dont care if there wack or whatever but it would be still be cool to have something like that.

PLAYER SCOUTING REPORT Basically something you can look at when you look up a player in the park.. its something that describes his playstyle (Similar how its setup in like online quick Matches)

-Aggressively attacks the rim
-Like to settle for outside shots
-moves the ball well

Basically sums up the persons playstyle and you gain these types of summaries based on what your doing on the court during games...and it may change if you decide to switch up your playstyle over a certain course of games.
Old 08-18-2016, 03:28 PM   #39
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
its probably to late for this but here goes mine

-Practice court

-Mypark league

VOICES INTROS
PLAYER SCOUTING REPORT
All good ideas. It's these little details that 2k needs to make it an amazing game. If MyPark isn't going to change, they should slowly improve it with details like this.

I love the idea of MyPark League. If too mayn teams is an issue, they could scrap the 3 parks and do 30 parks (each an NBA team park) and let us represent 1 and have a championship similar to how they do it with the 3 parks.

Voice Intros would be great too... or even music. They can steal the intros from 2k WWE lol
Old 08-18-2016, 03:30 PM   #40
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBhoops
"Reaction" animations so you can be bazemoring people's poster dunks etc while waiting on the game to finish, sort of like bench reactions.
That'd be awesome! First, they'd have to actually let us WATCH the game properly.

The only real way to watch a game is to press "View Court," - why can't we see that camera angle while we wait?

Then we could cheer and boo the team as they play... There are a million and 1 animations in 2k, they can definitely do this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »