Home

Will 2k17 Launch with all online modes working 100% without the need of a patch?

This is a discussion on Will 2k17 Launch with all online modes working 100% without the need of a patch? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2016, 12:30 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Will 2k17 Launch with all online modes working 100% without the need of a patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Did you call them to ask them?

Serious question
Even if I did, I seriously doubt they would tell me. They would probably hit me with 2k customer service talk like

"Thank you for your support. Our upcoming game will be released soon. Please follow us on Twitter and our home page www.nba2k.com for all news and information regarding 2k17."

I just want to be assured a working game if I pay for it, that's all.

When I go to the movies, I dont pay up front, then go watch a movie with no sound. I want the full experience.

When I go to a restaurant, they don't just throw the food on my table without a plate, I want the full experience.

I don't think it's a question of did i call them to ask, it's more of a scenario where if you order a combo meal and you only received a soda and fries, would it be fair to ask the customer,
"Well, did you ask for the burger?"
Old 08-17-2016, 12:36 PM   #10
Banned

Re: Will 2k17 Launch with all online modes working 100% without the need of a patch?

dont hold your breathe.

2k15 servers were down and, for my team, we couldnt even get into the game and the market was down for days. park was also busted for a couple of weeks.

i didnt have 2k14 but i remember there being a fuss about servers and the game being dysfunctional in areas as well. there hasnt been a year where the game shipped out ready on day one in forever.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:43 PM   #11
Rookie

twebb5896's Arena

I wish 2K would bring out game testers to play their game for hours upon hours, not just a few community guys who won't say anything bad about the game so they can come back next year. Just people without a reason to withhold any truth, they can sign an NDA too if 2K doesn't want their precious information leaked. I'm so tired of playing a game that works at 50% for months until the first major patch FINALLY hits the Xbox One.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2016, 12:44 PM   #12
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakstarter
In all seriousness. Call them and ask to speak to one of the developers and verbally express how you feel. It won't hurt.

Plenty of people on here have done the same in the past
Old 08-17-2016, 08:08 PM   #13
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
In all seriousness. Call them and ask to speak to one of the developers and verbally express how you feel. It won't hurt.

Plenty of people on here have done the same in the past
Da Czar is always accessible. He even runs a live YouTube show with a chat. He addresses all of these issues in the show, usually.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:20 PM   #14
Rookie

Will EA and 2k release a game that isn't working on release? Can switching to Geico save you 15% or more on car insurance?
Old 08-17-2016, 08:21 PM   #15
Rookie

JohnnyCash2015's Arena

What was the last video game period to launch without a patch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2016, 08:35 PM   #16
Rookie

2k14 last generation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »