Home

NBA 2K17 Screenshot - Dennis Schröder

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Screenshot - Dennis Schröder within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2016, 06:32 PM   #137
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K17 Screenshot - Dennis Schröder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Czar is one of the most humble guys on the team...but he's human. Thats why the tweet is still there...his team knows this and has his back.. Its incredibly weak to me that guys (not you) feel like they can call these dudes everything under the sun and then want to act like their feelings are all hurt when guys react. Very weak. I'd personally have too much pride for that.

I also realize that there are guys that were simply providing feedback that get caught in the crossfire- but those people arent the ones that caused his reaction- guess Czar has earned the benefit of the doubt from me..

It's odd that no one has posted his series of tweets after that though...probaby because it doesnt fit into the whole 'mean 2k' narrative...but as always he gave some perspective on the whole thing..
I don't want to get into it too much. For the record I think Czar is incredible at what he does and he and the entire dev team are the shining light at 2K as far as I am concerned.

But I am certain there wasn't any name calling in this particular instance. It was more a case of some constructive criticism which Czar and Ronnie chose to "lol" about.

Once again, I think he is a great dude, humble as hell, knows a lot, wise etc. etc. but I personally am of the opinion that it wasn't his FINEST moment.

I don't want to cause a riot in here so please don't see this as me crucifying the Prez. But if you look at the tweets I think you'll find that it was a case of constructive criticism being laughed off.
Old 08-21-2016, 06:35 PM   #138
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhead80
It doesn't have anything to do with humility. For some reason you guys think you can berate, belittle and disparage 2K employees and developers and that is somehow OK. There are posters who take it personal when a detail is missed or isn't addressed. Some of y'all need to log off and go outside man. Even 23...23 has made it VERY known what his issues and grievances are from a visual and audio standpoint, but he doesn't take this stuff personal. I can tell 23 is a grown man with a life outside of playing a basketball video game...some of y'all though....
And you...... haha.

Please see my previous post.

And if that's an insinuation about me personally in a direct comparison with 23 (who I like to think I get along with) - not much I'll say as I don't believe in creating drama here with other posters.

But I can't say I know you at all personally and I'm fairly certain you don't know me at all either. So please refrain from the presumptuous stuff if you can bud.

Thanks.

Last edited by MarkWilliam; 08-21-2016 at 06:44 PM.
Old 08-22-2016, 07:20 AM   #139
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
I don't want to get into it too much. For the record I think Czar is incredible at what he does and he and the entire dev team are the shining light at 2K as far as I am concerned.

But I am certain there wasn't any name calling in this particular instance. It was more a case of some constructive criticism which Czar and Ronnie chose to "lol" about.

Once again, I think he is a great dude, humble as hell, knows a lot, wise etc. etc. but I personally am of the opinion that it wasn't his FINEST moment.

I don't want to cause a riot in here so please don't see this as me crucifying the Prez. But if you look at the tweets I think you'll find that it was a case of constructive criticism being laughed off.

Yeah, I didn't see it either. Maybe from Twitter. Because I definitely have no issues w/ any devs or anyone from 2K. But I agree w/ your overall post.

Just seems silly for Czar to say that and for Ronnie to hop on it like people was just seeing things. And I don't know the flak they was getting on Twitter but when it popped on my timeline it just made me think "Are they really laughing because the shots they released was too big now players too skinny like people can't make up their minds". But it's whatever. Hopeful it'll all look good when 2K17 releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »