Home

My Lg Online

This is a discussion on My Lg Online within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2016, 08:13 AM   #57
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: My Lg Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
Guys just relax, take your seats and try to enjoy what we get here..

Either way with all those admin configurations(keepers etc.) and stuff we have our tools more than ever and a solid bug-free mode. That's all we need, stop worrying. After last year and team that has worked for MyLeague Online i'm confident and will be happy to get what they reserved for us eventhough they make no extra cash out of these modes..

Still what i want to know is whether we can reset Playoff rounds and games that is finished that's a bigger problem on my side of view?
Youre right Ataman, playoff resets are a must! Sometimes we get caught up in the minor details and lose sight of the things that can literally break the mode, like the inability to reset playoff games.

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]
Old 09-03-2016, 08:30 AM   #58
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

If offline and online are the same as Lowe said then we are good.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes

Last edited by alabamarob; 09-03-2016 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:29 AM   #59
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

This really needs to be confirmed or denied. It determines If I buy the game or not. Thus "fantasy league keeper league" is something I am not interested in.

I just want to play with 2-3 friends in a franchise just like offline.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:37 AM   #60
Rookie

CrimsionXBL's Arena

OVR: 2

I was about to come in here with so much hate in my heart it wasn't even funny, because what I got out of that was that we're basically able to keep our cores together for x amount of years (as would every other NBA team) and it would be fairly difficult to improve a team like the Kings for example as they'd have no access to pursue big name FAs, just the fat trimmed off of every team.

But when I come in here hearing that certain people have heard that everything in offline MyLeague will be included into MyLeague Online that's the only thing keeping me sane at the moment, I'll await the MyLeague blog next week (if we're lucky) and see what comes of it.

Although something like not having the ability to reset playoff games is mode breaking, as would be something like this for those who expected a full fledged off season like myself, kind of tired of having to use workarounds in these modes. The same happened in MLB the show, teams would get into situations where they'd be over the cap constantly, forcing 94 OVR+ players to sit in FA for a season and then retire....
Old 09-03-2016, 10:23 AM   #61
Rookie

lvnba's Arena

OVR: 0

MyLeague offline = MyLeague online? Too good to be true

PD: Hearing "In the second year of MyLeague online..." is a little bit insulting. It is a narrative as if they just added a mode with online leagues. 6-7 years ago online leagues were AMAZING (website included) and they butchered them. I am on board, though, with the "enjoy what you have" train.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2016, 10:40 AM   #62
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnba
MyLeague offline = MyLeague online? Too good to be true

PD: Hearing "In the second year of MyLeague online..." is a little bit insulting. It is a narrative as if they just added a mode with online leagues. 6-7 years ago online leagues were AMAZING (website included) and they butchered them. I am on board, though, with the "enjoy what you have" train.
Until a 2k dev confirms, I wouldn't be so sure. Let's take the silence as a non confirmation for now. There seems to be some intentional ambiguity hoping to avert negative reaction to MLO prior to release.

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]
Old 09-03-2016, 10:49 AM   #63
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

I am having a hard time believing everything in offline myleague is in myleague online especially free agency but if it is then wow that would be huge news. In my head it seems like you program everything to be the same as offline but it is clearly not that simple or it would have been implemented a long time ago.

Are they writing up another blog specifically about myleague online I mean they already have one about myleague already?

Can somebody school me on how free agency worked on last gen associations? How do the players select teams based off what, basically money offered, opportunity to win, random team?

In the NBA there are teams that don't even have a shot a top tier free agents they don't even get a call back let alone a meeting despite having max cap room.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:31 AM   #64
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Well either way, don't shoot the messenger! I'm truly hoping for a fully functional MLO as these modes are long overdue for exisitng as they've been in the text sim world for decades (and can roll over to the next game).

I need to find me a good league now...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »