Home

Here's everything I'd rather hear about than cinematic trailers

This is a discussion on Here's everything I'd rather hear about than cinematic trailers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2016, 03:04 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Here's everything I'd rather hear about than cinematic trailers

Soooooo many people talking about what THEY need to see...do you think you can change their marketing plan because you need it to be changed?

I just don't get the point of these posts...if you don't feel like you have the info to spend $60 on it, don't! They aren't changing their habits, we as consumers have to change ours instead of whining over nothing.
Old 08-26-2016, 07:06 AM   #18
Rookie

theman824's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolenceFight
That's why people want FG%. I'd say I'm about 67% from the field, averaging 6 points a game. I'll take that over the guys averaging 10 PPG off 25-30% shooting.

If a guy averaged 17 PPG on 80 % shooting (just an example), it sounds like a great player individually. For me it means: I don't want to play with this guy, because i will never see the ball, no matter how open i am or how well i play (off the ball). This guy is going to jack up every single shot on offense, and not pass it ever.

That's why we need more info than only adding FG% to what we have already. It would be start of course.

Your stats sound fine, because you hit a high percantage and there is actually shots left for other guys.
Old 08-26-2016, 07:21 AM   #19
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakstarter
Ps4 and Xbox one you have to be online to play, am i right? When you say offline...at what point are you playing this game offline? hell, you're even online while writing on this forum. You can't post on Operation Sports while offline, can you? Even during the Dreamcast era, we were in the infant stages of being an online game.

So at what point do you want 2k to address this offline focus for you my friend?
I play this game offline all the time. You don't need to be connected to online to play myleague. Or a play now game. Or pretty much anything else for that matter, unless you're strictly my park, career and pro-am. Believe it or not, some people never touch those modes.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »