Home

Curry unfair in 2k17?

This is a discussion on Curry unfair in 2k17? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2016, 02:59 PM   #17
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Curry unfair in 2k17?

Good. I can't wait. It's gonna be fun putting the clamps on Warriors players thinking they're gonna cheese me with him.

And on the other end it's gonna be fun torching people with Curry once I get him on my MyTeam.

EDIT: Plus the more Warriors players I play then the faster I can rank up to the GOAT tier haha.

Last edited by Hustle Westbrook; 08-24-2016 at 03:34 PM.
Old 08-24-2016, 03:03 PM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayb_270
Just give me a filter for online play now so I won't have to deal with this crap. Just match all the Warriors players up with each other and they can have 3 point contest while I play real basketball with other people
Or just a 'cancel match' button. That would always be nice lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2016, 03:07 PM   #19
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

We'll see. I might play some GSW users in the beginning just to have the experience of playing against them. However, I'll probably stop playing against them after the first week. I can't see a team of that caliber having any real weaknesses, and it would take mostly perfect basketball to beat the consistently.
Old 08-24-2016, 03:09 PM   #20
Rookie

They better allow me to leave in the team selection team because I'm tired of playing the cavs/warriors. Also they need to permanently show what uniform the other player is using. So tired of both teams wearing home uniforms.

2k PLEASE HAVE AN UNRANKED OPTION IN PLAY NOW.
Old 08-24-2016, 03:11 PM   #21
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

So curry op basically?? Smh

I just hope his def rating isnt high

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Last edited by swac07; 08-24-2016 at 03:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 03:16 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGDunks
Curry abused absolutely everyone in switches in the regular season. His knee strain clearly bothered him in the playoffs. All of a sudden he couldn't blow past guys like Steven Adams who he had no trouble with in the regular season. Yes, Tristan Thompson did a good job in the finals, but this was a guy torching Kawhi Leonard on switches in the regular season.

Plays like that in real life though. Maybe not literally barging to the rim, but he goes up strong at the rim and takes a lot of contact.
This. Curry was destroying whatever teams could throw at him, and sudden couldn't even shoot a isolation step back over centers without getting blocked. That doesn't happen with a healthy Curry. Yet the narrative is that switching was the magical solution to stopping him.

Curry lost the explosion he needed to dominate with his knee sprain, which was serious enough to take him out of an easy run for an Olympic gold medal.
Old 08-24-2016, 03:19 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
This article worries me a lot. For starters, he says after winning the jump ball, the first shot of the game was Curry pulling up from 40ft. That is not at all realistic. He generally only shoots those shots when he's in a rhythm or to try and stop a run. And this makes it sound like he will be able to consistently drain 30+ footers throughout the game. In real life, he averaged less than one attempt from >28ft per game.

Switching is what stopped Curry in the WCF and the Finals. Yes, most big men will have trouble, but some should be able to guard him.

Yea I'm hoping he's just exaggerating with the 40 ft talk, but Steph should be unstoppable.

I don't want to make excuses for him but that injury in the playoffs seemed to be the main reason why he couldn't beat big guys off the dribble.

He killed teams that tried to switch the pick n roll during the regular season, I want to see that reflected in the game.
Old 08-24-2016, 03:19 PM   #24
Pro

DutchMastah7's Arena

OVR: 6

2K11 was the sixth iteration on last gen (360, PS3) and I think once a new system comes out it really takes some years to master their craft. I already think the game is pretty damn good but definitely needs some improving in certain areas. I think 2K17 or 18 will be one of those classics that we speak of like we do 2K11 and 2K5 (well it's a classic to me).

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html

NBA: Bulls (Secondary Team: Hornets)
NFL: Colts
NHL: Blues
MLB: Mariners

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »