Home

NBA 2K17 Leaked Gameplay Blazers vs Heat!

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Leaked Gameplay Blazers vs Heat! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2016, 05:48 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K17 Leaked Gameplay Blazers vs Heat!

If they were to give a timeline of things for us for game releases, i think that could help.

Even its like "Lit Season 2k17 Reveal begins Late August"

If we know in June when a game comes out in September, why not just let us know the details on the previews. Yeah we know the timing around certain videos goes up, but then when you have things like this happen, its like, soo is the final build done?

2K just gotta hold this L and be able to say "Well, since he revealed it earlier, yes this is happening. More to come on this in a week".

We are still going to buy the game but it is frustrating to see titles like FIFA which is coming out like 10 days after 2K for the first time in a while is revealed front and back. We do not even get a demo anymore..

Its all good though, I am liking the game coming out earlier than expected. What they need to do is use this for their advantage, use the clips and then have Willie post videos of him playing against different people... Who knows.

Excited still! Maybe this could of been a plot for them..
Old 08-25-2016, 05:58 PM   #74
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Honestly at this point I just want to play the game. I'am gonna read the blogs and that's about it, I'am not even gonna hunt for gameplay no more.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:30 PM   #75
Rookie

myathebee's Arena

OVR: 0

Thank you Willie....

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 07:30 PM   #76
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
No, that is Willie Reed; not a custom player. He plays for the Heat and leaked this vid.
eko718,

Thanks for letting me know. I am banking on body types for created players this time. Will be the main reason I buy the game.
Old 08-25-2016, 10:03 PM   #77
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

I'm pretty sure Willie would have liked to have shown more, but he is probably not legally allowed too. Yes there are people have physical copies of the game, and every year it has to be explained to you that those people can't ust show you the game because of agreements.

You are going to get info on the game. Its only August 25th. You are dying. You aren't going to prison. I say that to say, that its not like you are going anywhere. You will be fine.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:23 AM   #78
Pro

jp7588's Arena

OVR: 6

Yo release more info earlier cause 3 weeks isn't a long enough time for me decide whether or not I want to buy a video game in a series that gets a yearly release. The people who make fun of sports gamers for 'buying the same game every year' usually annoy me, but some of you dudes are making me think they have a point.

On topic: Is it just me or does that color commentator sound like he's just some guy standing in the room talking? I don't recognize his voice and the mix sounds weird. Also, wtf is going on with Willie Reed?
Old 08-26-2016, 07:30 AM   #79
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

So on topic.... I wonder who else has the game..... haha. And if their Instragram will also be active anytime soon.

And I really wanna know what happened to our boy Willie. Hope he hasn't been abducted for his crimes....haha.
Old 08-26-2016, 07:51 AM   #80
Rookie

Soze Mucky's Arena

video down due to copyright claims

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »