Home

Wrong "Last Name" Font on Chicago Bulls Uniforms

This is a discussion on Wrong "Last Name" Font on Chicago Bulls Uniforms within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2016, 11:39 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Wrong "Last Name" Font on Chicago Bulls Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrKfresh
honestly..nobody cares bro
lol i mean i honestly dont care at all. the font on the back of a jersey, court color being slightly off...dont matter to me.

but to some it does and it helps their gaming experience as likeness and accuracy is big for them. i get it. and if thats important to them, they should be able to voice it.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:43 AM   #10
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by phriscaul
lol i mean i honestly dont care at all. the font on the back of a jersey, court color being slightly off...dont matter to me.

but to some it does and it helps their gaming experience as likeness and accuracy is big for them. i get it. and if thats important to them, they should be able to voice it.

It's getting kind of old seeing you in every thread and you arent even buying the game
Old 08-25-2016, 12:24 PM   #11
Banned

KGDunks's Arena

Their art department honestly needs to lift their game. Things like this and how awful players limbs look annoy the heck out of me, and I'm not even a big graphics guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 12:34 PM   #12
Rookie

OfficialQbN's Arena

Anything that breaks immersion from a sports game that promises an authentic & accurate visual representation of said sport is fair game for criticism...

However, some things could be considered LESS important/detrimental to the quality of presentation such as the crowd detail, locker tunnel detail, and whatever else that isn't on the screen in full clarity...

Jerseys, Players, Arena Floors, Baskets, Sidelines, & Coaching Staff should all be considered top priorities due to their abundant amount of screen time in NBA2K...

Member Of OS Since 2013 (Formerly QB1N)
Old 08-25-2016, 01:25 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 10

I'm big on criticizing ppl who complain about complaining but cmon man (Charles Barkley voice). I honestly didn't notice the font until u pointed it out.

However, we pay for the game so hey.......... eh get your thing bruh lol
Old 08-25-2016, 08:27 PM   #14
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialQbN
Anything that breaks immersion from a sports game that promises an authentic & accurate visual representation of said sport is fair game for criticism...

However, some things could be considered LESS important/detrimental to the quality of presentation such as the crowd detail, locker tunnel detail, and whatever else that isn't on the screen in full clarity...

Jerseys, Players, Arena Floors, Baskets, Sidelines, & Coaching Staff should all be considered top priorities due to their abundant amount of screen time in NBA2K...
Nailed it. I think the thread is almost lockable based on this perfectly worded post.
Old 08-25-2016, 08:29 PM   #15
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
It's getting kind of old seeing you in every thread and you arent even buying the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 08:44 PM   #16
Banned

WISports's Arena

Some may not think this stuff matters, but it obviously does to many people. And these are issues people have been bringing up forever. These issues should not be hard fixes (font right size, courts right color, lines on unis right size).

The fact that these issues arise every single year says a lot to me about the art dept. I know if I were in charge of this stuff, I'd take much more pride in my work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »