Home

Will the best Pro-Am Archetype be...

This is a discussion on Will the best Pro-Am Archetype be... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2016, 07:44 PM   #9
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Will the best Pro-Am Archetype be...

if ratings actually matter alot more this game will be beautiful. Lock down defender is my choice if i ever played the mode. I cant get into fantasy modes but i try
Old 08-29-2016, 12:05 AM   #10
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Nice in theory but I don't see it. They need more balance with player types. Scoring will always be favored. 99.9% of people don't wanna be Tony Allen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 08-29-2016, 12:14 AM   #11
Rookie

It'd be interesting to see 2K push the hand a little by only giving lockdown defender badges to the lockdown defender style and revamped the rebounding system to only give the best animations to players with a high rebounding attribute.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 12:19 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowsingles
It'd be interesting to see 2K push the hand a little by only giving lockdown defender badges to the lockdown defender style and revamped the rebounding system to only give the best animations to players with a high rebounding attribute.
Yeah this will be an interesting season of Pro AM and park. I don't think they'll be the best positions but they'll make a huge difference.
Old 08-30-2016, 12:55 AM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowsingles
lets take it a step further. dont even allow the non lockdown defenders to bump guys on defense without getting called for 60% more fouls. they do that. and the game will be great. because then you will see someone having to make a choice when creating players. do i want to be shaky on defense? but be money on offense? or do i want to be lockdown on defense and shaky on offense?
Old 08-30-2016, 01:40 AM   #14
Rookie

Think Shot Creator will be the best one with the combination of attributes and badges. It reminds me of a Kobe type scorer (aka great dribble moves "ankle breaker", ability to make tough shots "Difficult shots and Mid Range Deadeye" + Max Shot off dribble) and a good layup & Dunk.
Old 08-30-2016, 06:07 PM   #15
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemthethriller
a lockdown defender SF?
Not a bad idea... I have a 6'7" PG that I run as an SF... but that makes me wonder is a tall PG better than a SF?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2016, 06:24 PM   #16
Pro

i cant wait to see all of the play styles and archatypes!

my pro am league team (if youre not part of a pro am league and you love/like pro am YOURE MISSING OUT) is waiting to see what the prelude is like before assigning roster spots. we were all gonna keep outlr positions from this year but were gonna switch ot up for 17

OT - i hope the non scorer playtypes really get a lot of love this year. every player isnt a scorer and it will fun to have really put a balanced team on the floor

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »