Home

What Will Be Your 1st Experiment/Test/Mode In NBA 2K17? What Are Some Suggestions?

This is a discussion on What Will Be Your 1st Experiment/Test/Mode In NBA 2K17? What Are Some Suggestions? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2016, 11:28 AM   #17
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What Will Be Your 1st Experiment/Test/Mode In NBA 2K17? What Are Some Suggestions

I wanna see if they put in the ability to rotate your player when editing sig shots. For some reason they took that out this year, making it a pain in the butt getting shots right...and the ability to edit them faster.
Old 08-29-2016, 11:32 AM   #18
Pro

Re: What Will Be Your 1st Experiment/Test/Mode In NBA 2K17? What Are Some Suggestions

I'd usually hop into myteam and open the packs and see what the rewards and challenges are than probally hop onto mycareer.

I like that blacktop 1on1 idea, I never practiced moves so I may do that to beast in 1on1 situations.
Old 08-29-2016, 11:37 AM   #19
Pro

To go into practice mode and see if "hop steps" / "step backs" feel crisper than they do in 2K16 and get a handle on the controls.

Then MyLeague.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:15 PM   #20
Rookie

masterchaoss's Arena

expansion, the biggest new thing they've added so far!
Old 08-29-2016, 06:00 PM   #21
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

1. Rosters, menus, settings
2. MyLeague
3. Quick game vs Cpu
4. My Career
5. Pro Am

XBLGT: tjor24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 06:15 PM   #22
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

I always drop the qtr length down to 3 min and just play 3 or 4 games on default with random teams to get a feel of what's new. Then I'll jump into ML, sim a season and see what the offseason looks like. How the rookies look and are rated and what their tendencies are. At that point I usually play around with sliders to address whatever issue I might be having. Then I'm off to start a legitimate ML. Oh yeah, I'm gonna play MC. At least the college portion, maybe more depending on how good or bad the overall arc is.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:26 PM   #23
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirkin Dirk
I always go to freestyle mode and shoot with all the relevant players and shoot some jumpers.

Then Ill practise the dribble moves.

Then Im going into blacktop for some 2 on 2 to test if the CPU defends pick and rolls with variation
Theres no "I" in team lol
Old 08-29-2016, 06:33 PM   #24
Rookie

Wolf Ticket's Arena

MyCareer
Won't everyone's be the same since we get to start it a week early in "The Prelude"?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »