Home

"You have reached MAX CAP LEVEL for ONLINE PLAY. ALL further ATTs OFFLINE ONLY."

This is a discussion on "You have reached MAX CAP LEVEL for ONLINE PLAY. ALL further ATTs OFFLINE ONLY." within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2016, 07:55 PM   #9
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: "You have reached MAX CAP LEVEL for ONLINE PLAY. ALL further ATTs OFFLINE ONLY."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Td1984
I think they can do it the way they've set it up for this year, where you have those limits, and you fill up the attributes to those caps *first*. Then once you've accomplished that, you get a pop-up saying that you can continue to add attributes, but anything beyond that point will only apply in single-player. If you go into MyPark, etc, your attributes will be reduced to those caps while in those modes.

I don't understand why that can't be done.
That is exactly what I'm suggesting.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:36 PM   #10
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: "You have reached MAX CAP LEVEL for ONLINE PLAY. ALL further ATTs OFFLINE ONLY."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
That is exactly what I'm suggesting.
Honestly, I think the youtube generation owns that mode and I'm not sure that's something they would j ust break the game off into.

Can you imagine the online outcry? I know, man tears but I think they have the biggest voice on the matter.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:49 PM   #11
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Honestly, I think the youtube generation owns that mode and I'm not sure that's something they would j ust break the game off into.

Can you imagine the online outcry? I know, man tears but I think they have the biggest voice on the matter.
I think the competitive community always rises to the top, eventually, and the YouTube folks follow. It's been that way in every single other scene. That said, what do you mean by "break the game off into"?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 08:50 PM   #12
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
I think the competitive community always rises to the top, eventually, and the YouTube folks follow. It's been that way in every single other scene. That said, what do you mean by "break the game off into"?
What I mean by that is, I don't think that's something they'd attempt to do suddenly.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:13 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 0

Way is it so important for you to be 99 in everything? How fun is that putting up 80 ppg, 15 assists, 20 rpg, 9 spg, and 6 bpg?

I feel like you're the type of person that edits the madden roster to make your team all 99s just to win games 90-0.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:23 PM   #14
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemthethriller
Way is it so important for you to be 99 in everything? How fun is that putting up 80 ppg, 15 assists, 20 rpg, 9 spg, and 6 bpg?

I feel like you're the type of person that edits the madden roster to make your team all 99s just to win games 90-0.
You'd be surprised how many people agree with the following that keeps showing up on Facebook.

"If Steph Curry isn't limited in real life, why should we be limited in a video game? #FreeMyPlayer"
Old 08-29-2016, 09:33 PM   #15
Pro

Td1984's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm the type that doesn't play online and doesn't want to be limited to a role player. I want to go for GOAT status (and no I don't edit other players). I want to be able to put the team on my back when I need to.
MLB: Twins, Dodgers
NFL: Vikings
MLS: Minnesota United
Premier League: Manchester United
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 09:40 PM   #16
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemthethriller

The reason they even did that was because players didn't like the long grind of the original myplayer.

Thats one reason they removed the D League and Summer League- Complaints.

Then because their teammates wouldn't continually pass them the ball, it turned into guys having to be superhero players to win games, and I think some of the goals in the past pretty much asked you to do certain things in games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »