Home

NBA 2K17 Features Improvements Across The Board, Here's 75 of Them

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Features Improvements Across The Board, Here's 75 of Them within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2016, 12:20 PM   #73
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Hated it. Just hated it.

It kills immersion for me and its been a problem for a while now. Fingers crossed that they fixed it.
This is a big one for me too. Far from a game breaker with all these improvements and additions but the crowd and atmosphere has needed improvement for some time. As you mentioned accurate reactions alone would be great. Close games in the 4th quarter and playoffs should feel intense. Home crowd should be going crazy when a big bucket is made or the team needs a big stop on defense but then go dead silence if the away team hits a big bucket. Too often it feels like the crowd is sleeping or uninterested or just generally unaware of what's going on in the game and what the situation is.

There are instances in a game where the crowd can be accurate but more often than not they just feel off.
Old 08-31-2016, 12:22 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 11
WOW... They say my comment is too short to post, so I'll say it again.....WOW
Old 08-31-2016, 12:23 PM   #75
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Features Improvements Across The Board, Here's 75 of Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzoDC
Yeah, no mention of D-league or draft & stash, but that doesn't mean it's not there in some form. Maybe not playable, but it could be there in some fashion.
It's possible and I remain hopeful. But they've done so much I can't really be too upset. Hopefully there's a deep dive ML/MGM diary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 12:27 PM   #76
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
So is Kenny Smith out?
If you add him and Kellogg to the names mentioned that would give us 11. I think I saw in one of the threads yesterday that he was in. I'd like more clarity myself on who's in or out and what exactly their role is.
Old 08-31-2016, 12:29 PM   #77
Rookie

i hope there is a MYGM/My league deep dive aswell to explain certain things such as the expansion.

If we do an expansion draft, does the entry draft take place right after- with the draft including Simmons and Ingram, or will it be a draft of generated players before the season starts aswell?
Old 08-31-2016, 12:30 PM   #78
Banned

CWebb!!!!

They recorded all these court sounds, so they HAVE to have improved the crowd right? Would hate for them to be hiding that for some legacy issue they can't figure out.

Crowd was so bad though. Broken. Can't imagine horn authenticity but still a bad crowd.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 12:40 PM   #79
Rookie

You know, after hearing all these improvements I'm thrilled to see some gameplay! Hands down, amazing stuff
Old 08-31-2016, 12:40 PM   #80
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinsanityLives
CWebb!!!!

They recorded all these court sounds, so they HAVE to have improved the crowd right? Would hate for them to be hiding that for some legacy issue they can't figure out.

Crowd was so bad though. Broken. Can't imagine horn authenticity but still a bad crowd.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Just remember this is the same game that featured "full body scans" last year even thought there was only a true total of 7 body types (which seems to be about the same this year).

No disrespect to 2k, I love the effort they put into the game year in and year out, but sometimes you can't fully buy into everything they say. Everything sounds great on paper but let's see if the execution lives up to expectations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »