Home

ProAM concern

This is a discussion on ProAM concern within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2016, 09:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
ProAM concern

I was listening to chris smoove's YouTube channel and when he talked about proAM tiers one thing really jumped out at me. He said certain perks unlock as your team gets better ranking one of them was the ability to use custom images after reaching "pro". I really hope this doesn't mean that we can't use custom logos from the start. I for one play proAM very casually because my group of friends really only play in the weekends so it would be harder for us to gain levels to get "perks" that should be available from the start. Anybody else upset about this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 09:38 PM   #2
Pro

CaCHooKa Man's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: ProAM concern

You have to reach Elite level to use custom photos actually.

Quote:
Leveling up as a team - Amateur team which is limited in their capabilities and customization, then Pro with more abilities and customization, such as different arena features (think HUGE team wall murals which looked incredible). Elite status is next which is very special. Custom importing of pictures is granted at this level, and overall much expanded from last year. Also sponsors which brings in extra VC. Work up from Elite level 1 to Elite level 6.
http://www.operationsports.com/featu...es-75-of-them/

If you can't use custom pictures when designing your uniforms and arenas right at the beginning then I'm not touching the mode.
Old 08-31-2016, 09:39 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by barond57
I was listening to chris smoove's YouTube channel and when he talked about proAM tiers one thing really jumped out at me. He said certain perks unlock as your team gets better ranking one of them was the ability to use custom images after reaching "pro". I really hope this doesn't mean that we can't use custom logos from the start. I for one play proAM very casually because my group of friends really only play in the weekends so it would be harder for us to gain levels to get "perks" that should be available from the start. Anybody else upset about this?
Same exact concern, I can't stand the idea of a generic logo or look. I got that being elite opens up more options, and that's fine, but at least give me the logo and jerseys to customize.

edit: I'll be pissed if I can't have a custom logo, I actually paid a graphic designer to make one this year and I don't want to have to wait 2 months to hit elite status to become my team.
Old 08-31-2016, 09:56 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
You have to reach Elite level to use custom photos actually.

http://www.operationsports.com/featu...es-75-of-them/

If you can't use custom pictures when designing your uniforms and arenas right at the beginning then I'm not touching the mode.
God that's frustrating. What a terrible choice by 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemthethriller
Same exact concern, I can't stand the idea of a generic logo or look. I got that being elite opens up more options, and that's fine, but at least give me the logo and jerseys to customize.

edit: I'll be pissed if I can't have a custom logo, I actually paid a graphic designer to make one this year and I don't want to have to wait 2 months to hit elite status to become my team.
My friend does a lot of designs, infact he changed his gamer tag to promote his designs to other players. This just sucks.

Please 2k, if you're listening. Please change that before the game comes out. I know this will cause an uproar once people realize you can't upload pics right away. Avoid the hassle now and fix it.

Last edited by barond57; 08-31-2016 at 10:00 PM.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:20 PM   #5
Pro

Idk if I'm right, but I think it's for the guy/team that makes a crap ton of logos and don't play any games. It's just wasting space I guess
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 11:55 PM   #6
Pro

sorry fellas, i kind of like this - a lot..
Old 09-01-2016, 12:05 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin32
Idk if I'm right, but I think it's for the guy/team that makes a crap ton of logos and don't play any games. It's just wasting space I guess
Then set an upload limit.
Old 09-01-2016, 12:15 AM   #8
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I like this too . Should be earned ....
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »