Home

50 mins of a lot of bleep

This is a discussion on 50 mins of a lot of bleep within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2016, 10:23 AM   #33
Rookie

TrueHoliday's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 50 mins of a lot of bleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1

No 2K.. Please no. I don't want to see this in game. Everything was going so good.. Please tell me there is a fix to that. Dammit man.
Was it though?

Every year the first bunch of info is in text form and/or youtubers talking about the game, and almost always we hear the "improved defense AI", "new rotation logic" and similar phrases that sound well and then by the time first leaked footage comes out those improvements are nowhere to be seen.

Old 09-01-2016, 10:27 AM   #34
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueHoliday
Was it though?

Every year the first bunch of info is in text form and/or youtubers talking about the game, and almost always we hear the "improved defense AI", "new rotation logic" and similar phrases that sound well and then by the time first leaked footage comes out those improvements are nowhere to be seen.

Going good as in I was getting my hopes up lol. I'm completely grateful for all of the new things getting added. I just wished the legacy issues were fixed first

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 09-01-2016, 10:37 AM   #35
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
It's not just the fact that he completely missed the steal. It's the fact that Green was in front of Kevin Love yet somehow Kevin Love is able to run into him, push him out of position, then get in front of him to catch the ball.

I just don't see how player movement and physics intertwines with the difficulty in this case, but maybe it was just a bad play, we'll see when the game comes out.
He didnt push him. Draymond moved out of the way.

Am I the only one who doesnt mind what happened? It was a defensive rotation mixup. Watch Zaza (27). He starts to lean over as if he's gonna guard Kyrie and leaves his man (Thompson) open. Green sees that and takes a step to rotate towards Thompson before realizing that Zaza is actually back guarding Thompson. That one step causes Love to get open and he misses the steal.

My biggest issue is that Draymond's AI shouldve recognized that it was Thompson (and not a shooter like Love or Frye) and not rotated at all. With that said, I'm not going to get up in arms over one play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 10:38 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 6

Yeah, that second video the players are trash, but the game seems to be punishing them relentlessly for it. And I love what I see on the interior play and on the steal mechanics.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2016, 10:42 AM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
He didnt push him. Draymond moved out of the way.

Am I the only one who doesnt mind what happened? It was a defensive rotation mixup. Watch Zaza (27). He starts to lean over as if he's gonna guard Kyrie and leaves his man (Thompson) open. Green sees that and takes a step to rotate towards Thompson before realizing that Zaza is actually back guarding Thompson. That one step causes Love to get open and he misses the steal.

My biggest issue is that Draymond's AI shouldve recognized that it was Thompson (and not a shooter like Love or Frye) and not rotated at all. With that said, I'm not going to get up in arms over one play.
he didnt push him. agreed. draymond just slid out of position, period. what ACTUALLY happened was the same thing that happens in 2k16. Klay was out of position as the Cavs were coming up the floor and then he ran to guard his man. Everybody else were actually guarding their men. Draymond slid for no reason as he was goal-side. it was bad. and the entry pass was just as bad. and if this happens 3-4 times a game(ive already seen this bad entry pass on another video) over the course of 2-3 months, people are gonna be fed up all over again.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:44 AM   #38
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

I don't know how anyone can draw conclusions or become alarmed when we don't even know what the difficulty setting is in the video.

The default is Pro. Assume you are watching Pro and not even Pro sim unless the video says otherwise.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:45 AM   #39
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkidd15
Did yall peep the stretch big that's disappointing for real his three's go all the way to 25 wth 2k doing mannnn
For all we know, a 25 3PT for a big can probably max out at 75-80. Relax
Old 09-01-2016, 10:45 AM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzoDC
I don't know how anyone can draw conclusions or become alarmed when we don't even know what the difficulty setting is in the video.

The default is Pro. Assume you are watching Pro and not even Pro sim unless the video says otherwise.
because no matter your difficulty setting, certain things like entry passes are a constant. as well as just sliding around for no reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »