Home

More NBA 2K17 Pro-Am Details (Redcityboi2K17)

This is a discussion on More NBA 2K17 Pro-Am Details (Redcityboi2K17) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2016, 01:49 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: More NBA 2K17 Pro-Am Details (Redcityboi2K17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachcolbert
cant lie - would definitely miss the arena atmoshpere..
In 2k16 pro am there was no commentary, no pa announcer, no arena sound effects and the crowds were at a dull roar at best.... Sounds like mycourt to me lmao. Besides, my party chat is my focus anyway usually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 02:00 AM   #26
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Can we finally choose our position before pro am starts? If you have multiple pg's it seems like the smallest one or highest overall automatically plays PG. Plus I've seen other squads have a guard at center when they have like a 6'10 dude playing SF/PF

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 09-04-2016, 02:14 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
Can we finally choose our position before pro am starts? If you have multiple pg's it seems like the smallest one or highest overall automatically plays PG. Plus I've seen other squads have a guard at center when they have like a 6'10 dude playing SF/PF
I don't know about beforehand but wasn't one of the notes that you can change who's defending who in Pro-Am? If so, that's a lifesaver for that situation.

Playing a 7" C that would often play with other C's who were taller yet still be put at the 5, I realized that I think what it came down to was who had the better stats for the position. I max or near max out rebounding while other C's I played with were more outside shooters or seemed to max out other areas of their game. I made a 6'10" SF with outside shooting but also maxed out his inside (as good as it could be given the caps) along with getting rebound high up there yet our 6'8" SF would get put at the 4 so it has to do with something with the stats since I was a 99 overall.
Old 09-04-2016, 03:50 AM   #28
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzombniac
I don't know about beforehand but wasn't one of the notes that you can change who's defending who in Pro-Am? If so, that's a lifesaver for that situation.

Playing a 7" C that would often play with other C's who were taller yet still be put at the 5, I realized that I think what it came down to was who had the better stats for the position. I max or near max out rebounding while other C's I played with were more outside shooters or seemed to max out other areas of their game. I made a 6'10" SF with outside shooting but also maxed out his inside (as good as it could be given the caps) along with getting rebound high up there yet our 6'8" SF would get put at the 4 so it has to do with something with the stats since I was a 99 overall.
Yeah very true. I caught that. But can anyone switch assignments, call plays, etc? Or only the pg? The PG my crew had all year was very good, but wasn't the best floor general, so I'd love to be able to mix it up.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 09-09-2016, 02:12 PM   #29
Rookie

I'm looking for pro am team I'm a 7'3 post scorer I have a brother who will either be sg sf sharpshooter looking for another 8 players to fill the team if interested hitme up let me know position playstyles n height on ps4
Old 09-09-2016, 04:08 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

Is there any news on if we can do private matches in the pro an setting? Not the my court stuff but actual pro am team vs pro am team instead if doing all that 1-2-3 go stuff

Is a feature that'd really blow that up even bigger for leagues
Old 09-09-2016, 05:56 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo King
Is there any news on if we can do private matches in the pro an setting? Not the my court stuff but actual pro am team vs pro am team instead if doing all that 1-2-3 go stuff

Is a feature that'd really blow that up even bigger for leagues
People have been asking this question since the Community Day to EVERY 2K crew members, no one answered that yet.
So it's just about wait and see..
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »