Home

Do you plan to purchase VC?

This is a discussion on Do you plan to purchase VC? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2016, 12:05 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Do you plan to purchase VC?

Why pay for something I can get for free
Old 09-05-2016, 12:10 PM   #58
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

OVR: 0

I will for my first my player.. Simply because I can't wait 3 weeks to grind before playing with my friends. After that, I play enough park, proam, and myleague to get VC for another player.

So yes I will buy VC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2016, 12:20 PM   #59
Rookie

I know I may get some flak for this.. But I won't buy vc. People can say they don't have time. They just want to boost their characters without having to put in the work. To me that is paying to win. I don't support it. If people get mad.. So be it. but I guess why earn overall when you get can just buy it . This I don't have the time thing doesn't fly for me. If you have the time to buy and apply, you have time to grind.. Will it take longer, heck yeah. But I would rather earn it than taking the easy way out..

People want to go to pro am and be instantly competitive, so. Instead of earning it they just buy their advantage. The that's my view.. But it's yalls money. You want to blow it on stats and horse armor.. Go for it. I it's not my money

And before I hear the comments.. I'm not mad or hurt you anything. It's just my view. If you don't agree, that's fine. You don't have to. Everyone has their own view
Old 09-05-2016, 12:27 PM   #60
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LM1213
I know I may get some flak for this.. But I won't buy vc. People can say they don't have time. They just want to boost their characters without having to put in the work. To me that is paying to win. I don't support it. If people get mad.. So be it. but I guess why earn overall when you get can just buy it . This I don't have the time thing doesn't fly for me. If you have the time to buy and apply, you have time to grind.. Will it take longer, heck yeah. But I would rather earn it than taking the easy way out..

People want to go to pro am and be instantly competitive, so. Instead of earning it they just buy their advantage. The that's my view.. But it's yalls money. You want to blow it on stats and horse armor.. Go for it. I it's not my money

And before I hear the comments.. I'm not mad or hurt you anything. It's just my view. If you don't agree, that's fine. You don't have to. Everyone has their own view
While true for some, some ppl (like me) truely do not have the time. Also, Im making a playmaker pg, want to have fun setting my cpu team mates up, breaking ankles, etc, and being able to hit a 3. So I wont dont gave to spend what time i am able to play trying to get my player stats up.

Last year i didnt get to 99 til half way through january because I didnt buy VC

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2016, 12:34 PM   #61
Rookie

I'll spend 20$ on vc instead of getting the Kobe edition, and then I'll rely on the stage to make VC. Also, be weary of vc glitches when the game first comes out to stock up for the year with... there is almost always one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 12:35 PM   #62
All Star

OVR: 49

I have never bought vc and do not plan to. And can't understand why people do.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:35 PM   #63
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowsingles
I'll spend 20$ on vc instead of getting the Kobe edition, and then I'll rely on the stage to make VC. Also, be weary of vc glitches when the game first comes out to stock up for the year with... there is almost always one.

Last years sim to end was great I was sad I didn't maximize..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2016, 12:35 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHall2
While true for some, some ppl (like me) truely do not have the time. Also, Im making a playmaker pg, want to have fun setting my cpu team mates up, breaking ankles, etc, and being able to hit a 3. So I wont dont gave to spend what time i am able to play trying to get my player stats up.

Last year i didnt get to 99 til half way through january because I didnt buy VC

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
You don't have the time to play, but you do once the character is where you want him? But that's fine. Some people don't like the grind some people do. If you don't have the time you probably shouldn't even buy the game. Sounds like you have some priorities that come before gaming (which isn't a bad thing). But if you have time to play. You have time to grind. It's just whether you want to or not. And if you don't want to, that's fine too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »