Home

NBA 2K17 | All MyCareer Positions & Archetypes Caps

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 | All MyCareer Positions & Archetypes Caps within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2016, 07:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NBA 2K17 | All MyCareer Positions & Archetypes Caps

I took note of all the Positions and Archetypes from http://nba2kmyplayer.com, and organized them into a spreadsheet. I also highlighted certain columns that denote position-specific Archetypes. Blue indicates the Archetype is exclusive to Guards (PG & SG) only. Yellow indicates the Archetype is exclusive to Bigs (PF & C) only. Meaning that the SF position is not limited to a certain selection of Archetypes.

I also calculated the Standard Deviation, how much each value deviates from the mean, for each Archetype. They are the same for each position according to http://nba2kmyplayer.com. This is a decent indicator of the most balanced Archetype. The lesser the Standard Deviation, the more balanced the Archetype is. Therefore, the greater the Standard Deviation, the less balanced the Archetype is. As you can see the most balanced Archetype is the Shooter Archetype followed closely by Shot Creator, while Glass Cleaner and Defender represent the less balanced play styles.

Capture.PNG
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »