Home

NBA 2k17 - MyPark

This is a discussion on NBA 2k17 - MyPark within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2016, 03:17 PM   #81
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k17 - MyPark

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Leg accessories and socks for park and pro am.

Mitchell & Ness jerseys and shorts.

A couple NBA jerseys and shorts.

Whatever you feel like doing, beggars can't be choosy. í*½í¹

Mitchell&Ness https://youtu.be/Id47pwCp6t0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 03:20 PM   #82
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunechid
Maybe they did they on purpose and so it wouldn't be leaked and they are going to add updated parks on day one

I agree with this: the parks been updated in each following series

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 03:27 PM   #83
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

Why do people think Youtube is the only place to post videos.
Old 09-08-2016, 03:28 PM   #84
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopoffthiscliff
I'm a park player and we got to stop victimizing ourselves... They've given us new and better clothes, new animations, new rewards, added rep to Pro AM, and let us not forget this After Dark feature that they still haven't officially announced... I'm sure we'll be very happy the park this year

These are things that 2K SHOULD DO. They get no praise for adding new clothes, new animations etc. That's long overdue anyway. We've been stuck with the same gear and animations for what 2-3 years now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackZillaTV
Because thats all cheesers do, they have ZERO skill, ZERO IQ, ZERO individuality. I've seen dudes deadass boycott 2K for fixing exploits, 2K15 proved most park players are trash and just look for exploits. Park players RUIN the game, because they complain so much and it effects every other mode.

Sorry bro this is false. Even with the attribute caps, patches, and nerfs the same folks who were winning in 2k15, won in 2k16. It was a couple of new faces that stood out this year but nothing out of the unordinary and I guarantee you 2k17 will be no different. If you think MyPark players complain check out the MyTeam folks. They cry and complain just as much. MyPark is filled with a lot of kids so you can only expect so much lol. To call those players trash I'm pretty positive they would drop you off. Cheesers or not those kids are no slouch. You may not agree with how they play but you gotta give just a little respect to their game. Lol
Old 09-08-2016, 03:32 PM   #85
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunechid
Mitchell&Ness https://youtu.be/Id47pwCp6t0

Not much new in terms of shorts. Thanks Tune.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 03:35 PM   #86
Rookie

Couldn't see the Pro-Am Walk On video before it was taken down, but I'm assuming it was the same since they technically tied that in with MyPark last year. Did anyone see to confirm?
Old 09-08-2016, 03:36 PM   #87
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupted
These are things that 2K SHOULD DO. They get no praise for adding new clothes, new animations etc. That's long overdue anyway. We've been stuck with the same gear and animations for what 2-3 years now.

Sorry bro this is false. Even with the attribute caps, patches, and nerfs the same folks who were winning in 2k15, won in 2k16. It was a couple of new faces that stood out this year but nothing out of the unordinary and I guarantee you 2k17 will be no different. If you think MyPark players complain check out the MyTeam folks. They cry and complain just as much. MyPark is filled with a lot of kids so you can only expect so much lol. To call those players trash I'm pretty positive they would drop you off. Cheesers or not those kids are no slouch. You may not agree with how they play but you gotta give just a little respect to their game. Lol

I show respect to the guys who pioneer it, but the guys that watch vids and go copy those exact moves for a way to win are trash.
Put it like this if you can't play the game and win without cheese you're trash. Salute to those who can win no matter what.

Old 09-08-2016, 03:38 PM   #88
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Of God
Couldn't see the Pro-Am Walk On video before it was taken down, but I'm assuming it was the same since they technically tied that in with MyPark last year. Did anyone see to confirm?
Walk out of the tunnel into a Drew League like arena with a crowd and you get to shoot around until 10 players are found

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »