Home

Official NBA 2K17 MyCareer Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K17 MyCareer Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2016, 09:19 AM   #81
Rookie

Wolf Ticket's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2K17 MyCareer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
With Collison's outside basketball problems, he might be gone before the season begins.
...Even better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 09:48 AM   #82
Rookie

consecutive27's Arena

I was a bit turned off by the caps at first, but there are some builds that look fun and will not be too one dimensional. The 6'3" playmaker point guard looks best to me at this point. Max agility and ball handling attributes are very appealing (I can see the speed with ball attribute being very valuable potentially). Their shooting ratings look solid, and even the dunking does not look bad and is probably higher than it is for most nba point guards. I realize you will get 135 upgrades not 150, but I think with guards you will barely notice the difference because most people will just not upgrade rebounding or post play as usual.

In 2k16 I played mostly as a center. I tried guard but it just was not as fun as previous years for some reason, at least in mycareer. 2k15 was the last time I really committed to being a point guard. Looks like I will have to shave and get a good face scan so I can get this going. 2k might literally be the only thing in my life that compels me have a clean shaven face. Tried the face scan with a beard in previous years, but it looked a little off, plus it is nice to have the option for your player to change facial hair randomly throughout their career.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:15 AM   #83
Rookie

does anyone know from what attribute value ball control change? like in 2k16, it was 70 i think, and you had even better moves at 85?
Old 09-14-2016, 10:32 AM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
With Collison's outside basketball problems, he might be gone before the season begins.
Even better reason to get draft by The kings.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 09:03 PM   #85
Rookie

So does the team that picks you get dual draft picks? Or if you go to the Lakers do they not have Ingram, for instance?

Does the Prelude have branching? The guy on tv tore me apart after I double doubled and got an A+ rating, and even my draft stock raised to lottery. He said I should've started with "Mayor."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 09:27 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujishig
So does the team that picks you get dual draft picks? Or if you go to the Lakers do they not have Ingram, for instance?

Does the Prelude have branching? The guy on tv tore me apart after I double doubled and got an A+ rating, and even my draft stock raised to lottery. He said I should've started with "Mayor."

Usually they get you and whoever they drafted in real life.

Do you mean branching like different story lines? Then yes I believe so based on your play and decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 11:20 PM   #87
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

Definitely changes. I am not sure how much it will. I hope a lot. But both times on my first play through, the guy was praising me. The second time where I was just labbing, he criticized me the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 09-15-2016, 12:35 AM   #88
Rookie

JazzaJDN's Arena

Quote:

A+ rating is just team mate rating remember. you can get an A+ rating without recording a bucket, rebound, steal or block simply by setting a heap of screens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »