Home

NBA 2K17 Jersey & Court Creator

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Jersey & Court Creator within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2016, 11:26 AM   #489
Pro

MikeRo72's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K17 Jersey & Court Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
Very nice job my friend. But why dont you choose a specific year? Like for example 1984-1985 or 1988-1989? Just to have more realism...

What do you think?
Just personal preference. The only difference is the logo on the shorts, and that can be easily swapped. I'm also making a difinitive custom legends roster and I sort of like to see King in his uniform but also Ewing in his correct uniform. When you rebrand but only change uniforms you don't lose all the options already available in the game. So to me it sort of expands the library of available uniforms.
Old 09-30-2016, 11:27 AM   #490
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo72
Just personal preference. The only difference is the logo on the shorts, and that can be easily swapped. I'm also making a difinitive custom legends roster and I sort of like to see King in his uniform but also Ewing in his correct uniform. When you rebrand but only change uniforms you don't lose all the options already available in the game. So to me it sort of expands the library of available uniforms.

Perfect. I see your point! Well, good job anyway! Bernard King fan n°1 here.
Old 09-30-2016, 11:31 AM   #491
Pro

MikeRo72's Arena

I've seen plenty of Ray Allen/Rashard Lewis era sonics jersey, but not so much the Kemp/Payton early era jersey. I took some liberties (not much) but pretty close to original.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6244.jpg (599.1 KB, 633 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6245.jpg (573.5 KB, 637 views)

Last edited by MikeRo72; 09-30-2016 at 11:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 11:31 AM   #492
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo72
MikeRo - is this on PS4? Please say yes. I must have!
Old 09-30-2016, 11:33 AM   #493
Pro

MikeRo72's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
Perfect. I see your point! Well, good job anyway! Bernard King fan n°1 here.

Then That makes me 1A. If you are on Xbox pm me your gamer tag. I'd love send you my roster info and Bernard cap to get your impression. I think it plays just like him but I'd be interested in your feedback. Check back Tomorrow and I'll post another set of Knicks uniforms.
Old 09-30-2016, 11:35 AM   #494
Pro

MikeRo72's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
MikeRo - is this on PS4? Please say yes. I must have!
Sorry... Xbox 👎🏼
Old 09-30-2016, 12:31 PM   #495
Rookie

SimBaller's Arena

OVR: 14

Lots of next level designs in here. You guys rock.

I'm going to start spending some time next week trying to figure out why some names get filtered out (Minnesota, Braves, Buffalo, Detroit, etc.). If you encounter others that are seemingly fine, let me know. That will aide in the investigation.

Also, would love some feedback on what additions/changes you would like to see with respect to team sharing next year (the functionality, not your desire for alternate uniforms). Is there anything missing? I have a few items on my list that can be cleaned up further.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 12:40 PM   #496
Pro

ASUBoy93's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
Lots of next level designs in here. You guys rock.

I'm going to start spending some time next week trying to figure out why some names get filtered out (Minnesota, Braves, Buffalo, Detroit, etc.). If you encounter others that are seemingly fine, let me know. That will aide in the investigation.

Also, would love some feedback on what additions/changes you would like to see with respect to team sharing next year (the functionality, not your desire for alternate uniforms). Is there anything missing? I have a few items on my list that can be cleaned up further.
A favorite system so we don't have to keep searching for logos or team branding the old fashioned way. Not a major change but something to make it a little easier on us.

NFL: Seattle Seahawks
NBA: Phoenix Suns
MLB: Arizona D-Backs
NHL: Arizona Coyotes
NCAA: Arizona State Sun Devils/Florida Gators

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »