Home

NBA 2K17 Twitch Stream - 2 Full Games (Ronnie2K vs. LD2K) - Archive Available

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Twitch Stream - 2 Full Games (Ronnie2K vs. LD2K) - Archive Available within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2016, 07:23 PM   #185
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Twitch Stream - Full Game (Ronnie2K vs. LD2K)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip4ever
I am not surprised after your call for the almighty forum gods to shoot from the sky and smite those who have spoken out of line before the taste of their misdeeds have even left their mouths.
Lol ok. Reach of the year goes to you man..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 08:25 PM   #186
MVP

Re: NBA 2K17 Twitch Stream - 2 Full Games (Ronnie2K vs. LD2K) - Archive Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staffan54
Yes, they have added a lot of things.

For me it was most important so see if they got rid of the 2 problems that I can not accept.

1, skating/sliding still there

2, physics. The ball can still go right through a players body which makes it uninteresting to play good positional defense. An example at 2.35 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ladhW0v580

So for me it is unplayable.
These are my biggest pet peeves with the game as well. 2K can't seem to nail foot planting. Players are constantly sliding into position when receiving passes which is a huge eyesore. And then they still don't respect ball physics. I've beaten this horse to death but the ball needs to be tangible at all times! If I dribble the ball into a part of a players body, the ball should be knocked loose. The ball should not be able to go through someones body. That kills competiton when this stuff can randomly happen at any give moment. Instead 2K makes the ball partially tangible because they're scared that people will complain about too many turnovers. I think that is a BS way to go about it. If anything, they should have a Simulation mode (not sliders but an actual game mode ala NHL) in the game where everything is respected & you have to know basketball. That way they don't have to try to cater to both Sim & Arcade crowds. If 2K could just fix these two issues the game would be great, but until they do I can't even take the game serious.
Old 09-14-2016, 09:23 PM   #187
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K17 Twitch Stream - 2 Full Games (Ronnie2K vs. LD2K) - Archive Available

They aren't playing around with the bans around here... This guy had been here for 13 years too, wow...

I understand what you were saying, but you could have said it differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBa17
Sorry, as I know that LD2K quite likely will read that, but it's true.

If you don't have anything valid to say DON'T TALK.

If you can't play the game and talk at the same time DON'T TALK.

I had to turn off because I kept getting interested in what Scott was saying only for the 2 guys to cut him off. I feel like I learned nothing from this. It was so distracting from watching the actual gameplay.

Moreso Ronnie in all honesty.

"Oh that was a bad shot"
"Oh I meant to pumpfake"
"Aaahhhehrb"

Just making noise constantly and Scott keeps having to stop his conversation and by the time he goes to resume another conversation has started.

I wouldn't have minded LD2K and Ronnie taking if it was just a gameplay video. That's fine, I'll sit here and listen to the banter.

But when you have a guy sitting there trying to tell us about the game were about to invest money in and you keep cutting him off to make casual random comments you need to just keep quiet!

[/RANT]
Old 09-14-2016, 09:51 PM   #188
Rookie

What a constructive thread this turned out to be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »