Home

MyLeague Simmed Stats

This is a discussion on MyLeague Simmed Stats within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2016, 11:16 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MyLeague Simmed Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdoggydogg
The Coach style options are the same as last year, no difference other than the inclusion of Coach badge editing.

I don't see any Coach style options that would lead to different Rebounding options like we had before.

I did notice that editing the Coach's Defensive grade attribute leads to better or worse defense. Tibbs has a C rating in defense (hilarious), I bumped him up to an A and saw the Wolves go from a defensive efficiency rating of 106 to 99-100. I'm going to test this one more time just to make sure but so far it looks like we can at least edit Defense and probably Offensive efficiency.

Everything else looks like a huge blow to us stat guys.
So no tempo or rebounding options? Man thats odd to me. But could you do a quick test to see if there is a way to manipulate steals this year? Like edit Stephs steal rating to 25 or something to see if that makes a difference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 11:28 AM   #26
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

Great thread i will be working on sim stats tomorrow hope for even better results than last year.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:33 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 5

They had to know editing a coaches POE affects sim stats. Maybe they didn't. I always wonder if the developers play the game like we do. Sometimes things are taken out like they don't even play it. Madden is very guilty of this. Maybe its a oversight. I know I cant play myleague if sim stats are whack and I cant adjust them accordingly.

Editing POE was one of the most important things to get accurate sim stats.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:43 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 33

We need to try and get this to Leftos, Simballer, Davez ...via PMs, Tweets, and this thread.

POE should be editable (as well as assigning of freelance offenses thus dont want to derail the thread), from the roster editor interface or somehwere before an association game starts, not only within the ongoing games.

The more control/customization/editing/options we have, the better.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 09-15-2016 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:10 PM   #29
Rookie

antdoggydogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
So you have the game now and are playing? Tibbs is a defensive coach, why on earht would he be a C in Defense, I can see not giving him a good offense grade but he should be a A in defense.

If they have screwed tibbs defense grade up, what did they do with Mike D'Anfony's defense grade, they give him a A,lol, when he should be a F in defense,lol.
Yup, I've got the game and have been messing around with these stats pretty much the whole time. They got D'Antoni right with a D in his Defensive grade. I would say the coach grades are hit or miss. Luckily I came up with my own coach grades last year which I'll easily implement into the game this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalblc
Are Free Throw Attempts higher this year?
Off the bat they seem higher, James Harden is averaging 7.1 attempts per game with a 97 Draw Foul rating. But unfortunately I think this is mostly due to the high Pace the league is playing at. Which means if we were able to get accurate Pace stats it would probably be the same issue as last year with the low number of free throw attempts for guys like James Harden/Dwight Howard/DeAndre Jordan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
Have steals per game been fixed? (example; Tony Parker would average 2.2+ with only a 59 rating while Leonard could barely manage getting 1.2+ with a much higher rating )
On the surface they seem somewhat fixed. Some guys are a tiny bit high and some are too low but looks like they were able to get big men to average more steals, so I hope this means once we start editing we can get numbers that we're satisfied with. League leaders at every position: Westbrook 2.8, Tony Allen 2.1, Kawhi Leonard 2.3, Millsap 1.6, Noah 1. Keep in mind that all these stats are slightly inflated by the leagues high pace. But they are all based off of my adjusted rotations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baebae32
So no tempo or rebounding options? Man thats odd to me. But could you do a quick test to see if there is a way to manipulate steals this year? Like edit Stephs steal rating to 25 or something to see if that makes a difference.
I'm going to test this in a second, will get back to you in my next post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
We need to try and get this to Leftos, Simballer, Davez ...via PMs, Tweets, and this thread.

POE should be editable (as well as assigning of freelance offenses thus dont want to derail the thread), from the roster editor interface or somehwere before an association game starts, not only within the ongoing games.

I agree, hopefully they are browsing the message boards and come across this. If anyone else knows of a way to get this info to them it would be great.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:23 PM   #30
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

I have been all about 2K17 and the removing of the CPU POE is probably the only thing that had made me cringe....but this is a big deal to me. I messed with those a ton last year to get teams and stats correct.

Trusting that this going to be right out of the box or a few years into a MyLeague is just silly. It won't be.

Hope the devs pop in, but I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2016, 02:28 PM   #31
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03

It was editable from the Coaching Menu in Franchise mode.

If it was editable in the main menu, I must have missed it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 02:35 PM   #32
Rookie

antdoggydogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
It was editable from the Coaching Menu in Franchise mode.

If it was editable in the main menu, I must have missed it
In 2K17? I don't see it anywhere.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »