Home

No Day 1 Patch for MyPark

This is a discussion on No Day 1 Patch for MyPark within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2016, 04:21 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: No Day 1 Patch for MyPark

Not saying they gonna do it but im pretty sure technically the game is not officially out till 20th
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 04:33 PM   #26
Rookie

Park would be 100x better with real courts. Maybe one day
Old 09-15-2016, 04:37 PM   #27
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauliewalnutzz824
Park would be 100x better with real courts. Maybe one day
there were VERY few things that Live's pro am did better at executing than 2k's and the addition of real parks was one of them.

personally i liked the parks from 15 better - 16 was bit TOO much, but hey its the arcade mode, so no biggie. if pro am didnt grab me i would still be in the park
Old 09-15-2016, 04:44 PM   #28
Banned

Re: No Day 1 Patch for MyPark - Scenery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhawkfootball06
You were annoyed that 2K16's parks were different than 2K15's? Why pay $60 if the content is still the same?

I don't consider views in the background that I can't interact with new content. And logically game wise, it makes no sense that the parks would change from 1 week to the next. Are they going to build a water park around rucker park in a week? I was more interested in adding the 4 v 4, the squad spots, the loss of the rec center, etc as far as changes last year. I don't care if theres a new water slide in the background.
Old 09-15-2016, 04:47 PM   #29
Rookie

EurozDontFogertTheZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhawkfootball06
Wow, I'm shocked. In New Zealand the game is already out (it's 9/16 there), and there is no Day 1 patch to change up the parks!

After we all thought they were hiding the parks for the reveal today, and that they were going to patch in the real parks on Day 1, that looks to be simply not true. So is the big MyPark reveal today just supposed to be about MyPark After Dark?

We have the same damn parks as last year.

Rivet City

Sunset Beach

Flyers
they said on there stream that a trailer was coming soon. it could be friday or sometime next week. im guessing they will revel the new parks when the trailer drops
Old 09-15-2016, 06:07 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
It's not like there are 20 people working on all aspects of the game. You know that 2Ksports has different teams for different aspects.
Doesn't change anything - game budget has too have priorities. Regardless of teams the budget determines the improvements made. Just because there are different teams doesn't mean they all get unlimited resources to work with. It's all about priorities in a yearly cycle. Comment above as well.

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2016, 06:16 PM   #31
Rookie

JazzaJDN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
i have the game. there was a 7 gig update when i installed last night. if nothing is in there then GG and yes the parks do look like that so GG

7 gig update? That's why I am going home in a few hours to put it in the xbox so it will be updated by the time I get home lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 06:46 PM   #32
Pro

x_NBA_x's Arena

OVR: 2

Personally, I don't care what the outer visuals look like. If the player movement and other small details have been fixed or tweaked then that's all they really needed to do for park.. Your eyes should be focusing on the actual gameplay when you're on the court against your opponents.

If you're playing 1000+ games throughout the year, you tend to get bored of the park visuals and even the music/background sounds too.. If you care so much about running about the park with a stupid walk animation then you may be on the wrong game..
NFL: Cleveland Browns

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »