Home

NBA 2K17 "Little Things" thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 "Little Things" thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 11:44 PM   #33
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K17 "Little Things" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
Not much of a gameplay question but more of an aesthetic question about pre games.

I'm a big fan of the pre-games where they show the city skylines/historical sites etc. For the Thunder in 2k16 they show a Thunderstorm forming in Western Oklahoma and for another they show the downtown business district (where I work). Other teams like the Warriors/Knicks/Cavaliers have multiple outside shots while some teams (Milwaukee/Charlotte/Orlando/Denver/Sacramento) don't show "real" shots of the their respected cities. In 2k17 do they have more pre-game "City" shots for every team? I ask because in the NHL series and MLB the Show they show great shots of each respected city.
Yes but they show them at half-time atleast what I've experienced.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:52 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry if this was pointed out already but I just noticed that the fans in the home crowd of my expansion team are holding up posters of my created player's face! WOW! I'm immersed.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:58 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

Can we edit legends age?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 12:19 AM   #36
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

I had no idea that divisional re-alignment was in the game. Didn't even notice after adding two expansion teams to MyGm. I made one team for Hartford that I custom built (if the NHL won't bring them back for hockey, I'm bringing the Whale back to Hartford for basketball), figuring they'd be in the east. I then picked the pre-build Vancouver Ravens to fill a spot in the west.

Then when looking through pre-season division standings, I saw Vancouver was put in the Northwest while the Thunder were moved to the Southwest.

Don't know why it impressed me, but, hey it's the little things.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:29 AM   #37
MVP

brent3419's Arena

OVR: 6

You can actually see the fans get up and leave towards the end of a game and the dunk squad for halftime

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
MLB: Boston Red Sox, Atlanta Braves
MLS: Seattle Sounders
NCAAFB: Miami (FL), Mississippi State, Arkansas
International Soccer: AC Milan, PSG, US National Soccer, German National Soccer
Old 09-17-2016, 12:35 AM   #38
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

Fans taking selfies as players walk by them after leaving the bench at the end of a time out

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 01:04 AM   #39
Rookie

Vmascarello's Arena

Pretty pumped with the "retired jerseys" logic. Simmed first season to go through an offseason and noticed Celtics retired Paul Pierce's jerst despite finishing career as a Clipper. Same with Garnett, he mustve got traded as he finished with the Nuggets, but the Twolves retired his jersey.

With these cool additions working with good logic, it will easily to get heavily immersed in your MyGM this year.

Malik Sealy (#2) is only other T'wolve to have his jersey retired. Not good for the Twolves legacy.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:50 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmascarello
The tremendous amount of extra stats I love this year, great add. They have 21 different stat categories tracked all-time, so 10-20 years into your franchise you can see where the best stand. And also stats tracked all time for each team, so you can see the all-time leaders for each team as your franchise rolls along.. Subtle but great addition!

Also, like the idea of retired jerseys. Not sure how it's gonna function and the logic of it, but I hope it's on point. I've been wanting this in all sports games and of course 2k beat EA to the punch, no surprise. I'm just hoping it works fairly well and Lebron doesn't get his jersey retired by the Bucks because they sign him when he's 36 in his last couple years.
NBA live had retired jerseys in 05

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »