Home

Some Youtubers Help Ruin 2K

This is a discussion on Some Youtubers Help Ruin 2K within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2017, 03:03 PM   #1
Rookie

REEality's Arena

OVR: 0
Some Youtubers Help Ruin 2K

All I see all over youtube;
  • is how to exploit
  • glitch (well they are the same)
  • how you get easy achievements/accomplishments
  • which shots to use
  • what builds everyone should use
  • what iso moves everyone should use

To me, that just ruins the experience. You play the same types of playstyles because of this.

I can't blame the youtubers who do this fully as the community members who follow the trends are just as guilty.

You get into games at the park or Proam, and guys are all using the exact same formula to win, glass cleaner high screen, playmaker spamming step back dribble move and sharps running the high screens to get open. There's just no depth to gameplay because of this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2017, 03:13 PM   #2
Pro

JJRuelz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Some Youtubers Help Ruin 2K

Gotta blame it on somebody right?
Old 08-20-2017, 03:33 PM   #3
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

I never understood why people get so triggered about this stuff. 2k makes some of the animations better than others, who cares?

It's not the youtubers fault, if you want someone to blame, blame 2k for not fixing it. You saw people cheesing dribble moves this year which is why they thankfully fixed and revamped dribbling in 2k18.

If nobody exploits it, nobody's gonna fix it either
Old 08-20-2017, 03:46 PM   #4
Pro

JJRuelz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAWereWolf65
I never understood why people get so triggered about this stuff. 2k makes some of the animations better than others, who cares?
I hate it. It sucks for every mode except park and pro am. Some people who are great shooters IRL are trash because of their jump shot. Not to mention the slow jumpers they give to people. Dennis Schroeder comes to mind, he has a 90 mid range and 88 or so off dribble but his animations are so trash he can't even shoot without getting contested.

That's just my two cents anyway.
Old 08-20-2017, 03:51 PM   #5
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRuelz
I hate it. It sucks for every mode except park and pro am. Some people who are great shooters IRL are trash because of their jump shot. Not to mention the slow jumpers they give to people. Dennis Schroeder comes to mind, he has a 90 mid range and 88 or so off dribble but his animations are so trash he can't even shoot without getting contested.

That's just my two cents anyway.
Same with Kevin Garnett. They should just make every single release speed the same no matter how the jump shot looks. That way, shooting would be solely dependent on attributes rather than your jump shot animation itself
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2017, 04:29 PM   #6
Rookie

REEality's Arena

Quote:

It's not the youtubers fault, if you want someone to blame, blame 2k for not fixing it. You saw people cheesing dribble moves this year which is why they thankfully fixed and revamped dribbling in 2k18.

If nobody exploits it, nobody's gonna fix it either
You care, that's why you eplied. Everyone cares. Most people resort to the tactics because someone used them against them and they just started fighting fire with fire. So dont bring that crap here lol. People sit in forums because they care. And its everyone involved fault. If you buy a gun and shoot you, it's not my fault for shooting you? It's only the manufacturers fault???
Old 08-20-2017, 04:53 PM   #7
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEality
You care, that's why you eplied. Everyone cares. Most people resort to the tactics because someone used them against them and they just started fighting fire with fire. So dont bring that crap here lol. People sit in forums because they care. And its everyone involved fault. If you buy a gun and shoot you, it's not my fault for shooting you? It's only the manufacturers fault???
I'm confused as to what your point is or what you're trying to get at, but basically what i'm saying is don't complain about how YouTubers help make 2k a ****ty game by pointing out the flaws in it. Like I said, If no body points it out, it will never get fixed.

2k tends to ignore things unless the community as a whole is pointing it out and not just a few people, which is understandable because they're such a big company and it's hard to see stuff unless everyone is talking about it. Which is why everyone should be pointing out how flawed the shooting or dribbling system is lmao...
Old 08-20-2017, 05:37 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
I'm confused as to what your point is or what you're trying to get at, but basically what i'm saying is don't complain about how YouTubers help make 2k a ****ty game by pointing out the flaws in it. Like I said, If no body points it out, it will never get fixed.

2k tends to ignore things unless the community as a whole is pointing it out and not just a few people, which is understandable because they're such a big company and it's hard to see stuff unless everyone is talking about it. Which is why everyone should be pointing out how flawed the shooting or dribbling system is lmao...

Dude, idk if the community is "pointing it out" as if it's a type of service to the gamer. They (the cringey, popular ones) do the cheesey crap, because it's fun to them and their viewers.

72% Team Pro Am| 77% Walk On|76% Park| A Teammate Grade| PS4 Name: JustCallMeSleepy. Pm me on here or add me on PS4 if you wanna run.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »