Home

Blacktop is very fun

This is a discussion on Blacktop is very fun within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 01:21 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Blacktop is very fun

Just had a fun game with my low rated my player against Nik statuskas. I didn't even think about Blacktop years prior but I might play it a lot this year. You even get vc which I forgot.

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 04:02 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Blacktop is very fun

I haven't even played anything else yet. 4 straight hours of blacktop runs. I'd pay 60 dollars for that mode alone without thinking twice, I love being able to just pick any squad I want and dive into a game, and they finally tweaked things so that the cpu plays intelligently in this mode. I've probably lost half of my games just getting destroyed by Curry. Also very cool to see 3-on-3 full court and allowing us to play to something other than 21. Imo 15 is the sweet spot. Great mode. Totally blown away this year.
Old 09-16-2016, 04:04 AM   #3
Pro

Re: Blacktop is very fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlightfactory
I haven't even played anything else yet. 4 straight hours of blacktop runs. I'd pay 60 dollars for that mode alone without thinking twice, I love being able to just pick any squad I want and dive into a game, and they finally tweaked things so that the cpu plays intelligently in this mode. I've probably lost half of my games just getting destroyed by Curry. Also very cool to see 3-on-3 full court and allowing us to play to something other than 21. Imo 15 is the sweet spot. Great mode. Totally blown away this year.
Totally agree - I hope we can play that online somehow very surprised how fun it is.

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »