Home

NBA 2K17: Expansion Draft and Online Franchise Videos

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17: Expansion Draft and Online Franchise Videos within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 02:49 PM   #9
Rookie

mosdef328's Arena

OVR: 0
I think it would help if you talked more during stream. Thanks for the information though.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:51 PM   #10
Rookie

Why don't they allow tattoos for created players or the draft classes?
Old 09-16-2016, 10:56 PM   #11
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Thanks, guys! It was preeeeety late last night. I was about falling asleep. I don't aspire to be a YouTube celebrity--just someone who wants to help demo parts of franchise mode etc. for folks who might be on the fence. I will definitely take the suggestions and apply them to future videos.

Last edited by Mike Lowe; 09-17-2016 at 12:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 03:22 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 7
Still no option to run a league with less than 30 teams. Who seriously has 29 PSN friends that are responsible enough to play their games AND are fun to play with?

And that is probably why there isn't an option to draft only Classic Teams. (or Euro Leagues for that matter).

Looks like another pass for me this year.
Old 09-20-2016, 05:48 PM   #13
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K17: Expansion Draft and Online Franchise Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Thanks, guys! It was preeeeety late last night. I was about falling asleep. I don't aspire to be a YouTube celebrity--just someone who wants to help demo parts of franchise mode etc. for folks who might be on the fence. I will definitely take the suggestions and apply them to future videos.
it was repair the class draft loading?
Old 09-20-2016, 06:46 PM   #14
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K17: Expansion Draft and Online Franchise Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop3422
Looks like another pass for me this year.
I keep seeing this line.

At this point, I have to ask: What 2K DO you play?

Whenever I see this line, it keeps coming across as "I refuse to play this game unless it is exactly perfect." That just comes off as really, really petty and nitpicky.

Now, you're entitled to your opinion and all, so don't get me wrong (seriously, mods, I don't mean to be a jerk or anything), but this just keeps bugging me.

Of course this game has flaws. Almost every game ever made does. But what's considered the greatest football game ever made, Tecmo Super Bowl, has a game-breaking defensive exploit: the Nose Tackle Dive. Unless the offense runs Pitch L Open, it WILL result in a sack.

As much as this board reveres 2K11 (and it WAS a huge leap forward, let's not ignore that), it had serious problems too. Spin dunk? Two points. Unblockable.

Do I wish the game had the features you describe? Of course. I had to cancel my plans for a MyLeague Online with a friend, because the mode doesn't support expansion teams, which we were both going to use.

That was a heck of a bummer, but it didn't make the rest of the game suck. I still had a bunch of other modes, both sim and fantasy, to have fun with.

Again, forgive me if I'm coming off as mean. I swear that's not my intention. I just want to understand the mindset behind putting so much stock into one thing that its absence makes one completely discard the rest of the game as worthless.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:21 AM   #15
Just started!

Could you please update your Online League video to show how the keeper contracts work from year to year. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »