Home

PS4 Share: NBA2k17 (No audio) vs NBA 2k16 (Yes audio). Am I doing something wrong?

This is a discussion on PS4 Share: NBA2k17 (No audio) vs NBA 2k16 (Yes audio). Am I doing something wrong? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2017, 12:27 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: PS4 Share: NBA2k17 (No audio) vs NBA 2k16 (Yes audio). Am I doing something wrong

Yeah but then when your wife comes in and demands to know "how much longer you'll be playing that damned game??" that will be included in the clip is the only problem

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 12:31 PM   #26
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: PS4 Share: NBA2k17 (No audio) vs NBA 2k16 (Yes audio). Am I doing something wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Good looking out. But unless someone already has an Elgato, too expensive to just upload some gameplay footage/clips.

Workaround below if you already have a microphone on hand.

Tested it out several days ago and it works. Solid information. Thanks. Quality will depend on your microphone. The following is a quote of mine from a different thread.

PS4 specific; I don't have an XBOX to test out.

Terrible quality (because I have a cheap dollar tree or wherever I got the microphone from), but a workaround someone [infemous] mentioned here is to attach a microphone to your DS4, and under your console setting (PS4) "include microphone in audio clips" under broadcast or advanced audio setting.

1. Check the above box setting
2. Attach microphone to DS4 controller
3. Place microphone end next to TV speaker.
4. Press PS4 share button.

... and there's your workaround. I might be missing a step somewhere, but that's the gist.

Just don't post it on youtube, if you notice most of the big youtubers wont risk it and just play their own music.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:36 PM   #27
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Good looking out. But unless someone already has an Elgato, too expensive to just upload some gameplay footage/clips.

Workaround below if you already have a microphone on hand.

Tested it out several days ago and it works. Solid information. Thanks. Quality will depend on your microphone. The following is a quote of mine from a different thread.

PS4 specific; I don't have an XBOX to test out.

Terrible quality (because I have a cheap dollar tree or wherever I got the microphone from), but a workaround someone [infemous] mentioned here is to attach a microphone to your DS4, and under your console setting (PS4) "include microphone in audio clips" under broadcast or advanced audio setting.

1. Check the above box setting
2. Attach microphone to DS4 controller
3. Place microphone end next to TV speaker.
4. Press PS4 share button.

... and there's your workaround. I might be missing a step somewhere, but that's the gist.

Nice find!! I might try this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Yeah but then when your wife comes in and demands to know "how much longer you'll be playing that damned game??" that will be included in the clip is the only problem
hahahaha 2 years ago I had something similar happen to me. I was playing it was late (around 1). And my gf comes into the yelling and crying about something (I can't even remember). And I use the camera as my and it captures everything in my apartment, Even when I'm taking a piss in the bathroom. All of a sudden my opponent pauses the game and is like "Hey man she sounds pretty upset. I'm going to take this L for you and quit the game. Maybe another time." My gf was so embarrassed. She ran out of the room. But I have to say it was really nice of my opponent to quit. Most people wouldn't do that.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:30 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Nice find!! I might try this out.

hahahaha 2 years ago I had something similar happen to me. I was playing it was late (around 1). And my gf comes into the yelling and crying about something (I can't even remember). And I use the camera as my and it captures everything in my apartment, Even when I'm taking a piss in the bathroom. All of a sudden my opponent pauses the game and is like "Hey man she sounds pretty upset. I'm going to take this L for you and quit the game. Maybe another time." My gf was so embarrassed. She ran out of the room. But I have to say it was really nice of my opponent to quit. Most people wouldn't do that.
that's a funny story, I'm sure that' has happened many a times to a lot of guys who use streaming

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 09-21-2017, 12:39 AM   #29
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Ok so I'm going through some stuff without sound. But you can hear the whistles blown for each foul LMAO. 2k why? Just say lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2017, 03:21 AM   #30
MVP

^^

Yeap as they can manage to give sounds on whistles why no broadcast?
We don't want to hear music just get a tick that enables in game music off while streaming as the other competition does and so any other game..

Why are you doing this in 2018 2k? Why?
Old 09-22-2017, 10:37 AM   #31
MVP

I doubt i'll ever let go off these 2 threads, it's 2018 let me tell you again it's 2018. Anything can be solved through good programming. All you need to do is to want to do so.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »