Home

NBA 2K17 All-Time College Bundle Available For $14.99 - Full Details Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 All-Time College Bundle Available For $14.99 - Full Details Here within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 01:42 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 All-Time College Bundle Available For $14.99 - Details Here

I'm glad you got nothing left to say, best way to admit you lost an argument

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 01:45 PM   #34
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinsanityLives
I'm glad you got nothing left to say, best way to admit you lost an argument

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Or I've realized it's a stupid argument between two people that have completely different views.

What's the point in going around in circles saying the same **** over and over again? I don't buy VC, never have, so I could really care less.

You gave 2K 60+ dollars this year for their product and VC. You got no one to be angry at but yourself my man
Old 09-17-2016, 01:45 PM   #35
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Everyone has their own opinion on these things, but to me what we get for 60 bucks in the base game is a tremendous value. I have zero problem with them charging extra for college teams in a game that is called NBA 2K, especially given the probable licensing costs for securing those teams.

IMO, when you dealing with things that are pure luxury items, like video games, I have no qualms about companies trying to get what they can. It's a pay or don't pay scenario.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 01:51 PM   #36
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm just here to say how funny it is that this thread has turned into a 2k profits argument.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:52 PM   #37
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Everyone has their own opinion on these things, but to me what we get for 60 bucks in the base game is a tremendous value. I have zero problem with them charging extra for college teams in a game that is called NBA 2K, especially given the probable licensing costs for securing those teams.

IMO, when you dealing with things that are pure luxury items, like video games, I have no qualms about companies trying to get what they can. It's a pay or don't pay scenario.
Yeah. Sometimes I feel like people are acting like VC is first necessity or that they aren't responsible adults that know what they do with their money. Nobody is milking anything. Either you think the price is right and you get it or you don't think it's right and you don't get it. There is no false advertisement. They tell you what it is, they give you a price and you make an educated decision. And when you buy you show them that you approve.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:56 PM   #38
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Yeah. Sometimes I feel like people are acting like VC is first necessity or that they aren't responsible adults that know what they do with their money. Nobody is milking anything. Either you think the price is right and you get it or you don't think it's right and you don't get it. There is no false advertisement. They tell you what it is, they give you a price and you make an educated decision. And when you buy you show them that you approve.
Thank you. It's like people who sue McDonalds because they're fat. No one is forcing you to buy anything.

It's presented as an option, and you make an adult decision to buy.
Old 09-17-2016, 02:05 PM   #39
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Really was hoping for some classic Kentucky teams or an All-Time Kentucky team. I'll be hard pressed to be interested unless they add some, personally.

Last edited by Gramps91; 09-17-2016 at 02:08 PM.
Old 09-17-2016, 02:07 PM   #40
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18
Guys have to let go of the "everything should be included" idea. It costs money to liscense these teams and players. It's very reasonable to expect them to try and recoup their costs or even profit from it. McDonalds charges you to Super Size and add on a McFlurry. It's business. I will agree that it would be nice to use them in a season mode though. Still a decent value if you like any of those teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »