Home

Biggest complaint with myplayer mode

This is a discussion on Biggest complaint with myplayer mode within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 01:16 PM   #1
Rookie

Spitfirex007's Arena

OVR: 1
Biggest complaint with myplayer mode

First off, I'm loving this game. This isn't a bash 2k thread. But I do feel a little pissed off that there is only one broadcast team for myplayer mode. They showed off that trailer highlighting multiple announcers and we don't get them on the most played mode?!? I'm like 15 games into my season to. So it's not like I've just been unlucky and getting the same two. Unless I'm missing a setting I need to change or something. .

I guess that's not a bad gripe to have, if it's the biggest one. But still. I feel completely mislead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 01:28 PM   #2
Banned

SlyNumb3r1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Biggest complaint with myplayer mode

MyPlayer mode is my Favourite Mode and its totally Broke. some thing that are pissing me of:

-The same Broadcast Team every Game (didnt saw Doris yet)

-The same Presentation Every Game (Shootarround, David Aldrich Tipoff, HalftimeDunkers, No Player of The Game!) so that means before the Game there is no 3D Show, Player Intros, Highlight Reel, Natinal Anthem and no Cheerleaders. Nice Job 2K

-I Have no Idea if im to Stupid but Play Calls doesnt work for me. Its the same Play most of the time whatever Play i Call and sometimes it takes 12 seconds before anything happens so i Just make Pick & Rolls all the Time.

-We still have not the Option to choose between Team Color 1 or 2. Heck there shoulb be 1, 2, 3, Black or White as Options -.-

-Rubberbands still have the Same Color is u have Double Rubberbands

-U cant equip Finger Accesoires

-U cant Buy or equip Compression pants in Black or White. Yes i have to Play with Yellow and Green Compression Pants (Jazz)

-The Signature Shot were u can Chose Base and Release that they promised us isnt there.

Last edited by SlyNumb3r1; 09-17-2016 at 01:43 PM.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:29 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I've heard 4 different combos so far about 7 games into mine but it's definitely there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 01:33 PM   #4
Rookie

Spitfirex007's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyNumb3r1
MyPlayer mode is my Favourite Mode and its totally Broke. some thing that are pissing me of:

-The same Broadcast Team every Game (didnt saw Doris yet)

-The same Presentation Every Game (Shootarround, Cole Aldrich Tipoff, HalftimeDunkers, No Player of The Game!) so that means before the Game there is no 3D Show, Player Intros, Highlight Reel, Natinal Anthem and no Cheerleaders. Nice Job 2K

-I Have no Idea if im to Stupid but Play Calls doesnt work for me. Its the same Play most of the time whatever Play i Call and sometimes it takes 12 seconds before anything happens so i Just make Pick & Rolls all the Time.

-We still have not the Option to choose between Team Color 1 or 2. Heck there shoulb be 1, 2, 3, Black or White as Options -.-

-Rubberbands still have the Same Color is u have Double Rubberbands

-U cant equip Finger Accesoires

-U cant Buy or equip Compression pants in Black or White. Yes i have to Play with Yellow and Green Compression Pants (Jazz)

-The Signature Shot were u can Chose Base and Release that they promised us isnt there.
The pre game stuff I skip anyways. But yes some variety would have been nice. Maybe then I wouldnt skip it every time.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:40 PM   #5
Rookie

Spitfirex007's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGhost215
I've heard 4 different combos so far about 7 games into mine but it's definitely there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did you change something in the settings? I've played double the game and it's been the same two every time. I don't get it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 10:52 PM   #6
Pro

laxman490's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm glad I'm not the only one with questions about play calling. It would be nice to actually call a play for myself instead of calling picks or running around aimlessly.

Is there a way to call plays?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »