Home

Official NBA 2K17 Badge Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K17 Badge Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2016, 04:31 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2K17 Badge Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thekid236
Are we only able to unlock 5 badges per type? When I go to the store, it only gives me 5 slasher badges to upgrade.

You can only upgrade those 5 after you earn them. You can get others, they just stay bronze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 05:06 AM   #26
Rookie

is anyone get defensive stopper badge ? im lockdown defender and my defend att. full.but i didnt get the badge
Old 09-18-2016, 05:22 AM   #27
Pro

ballin095's Arena

OVR: 5

I'll post what I posted in my other thread

Alright. For one, yes I had the gold badges first unlocked for both catch and shoot and also limitless range. I believe to get catch and shoot you just have make a certain number of jumpshots (specifically from after receiving a pass possibly?) to unlock it. I believe that I had made about 150 threes when it unlocked. For limitless range its pretty much the same as last year. Now for the hall of fame badges, for catch and shoot I just continued to shoot a crap load of threes and for limitless range I continued to shoot a bunch of threes from far beyond the arc. Moreso for limitless range I would shoot many of those shots (especially when on on the break) at around 30 ft or so. Not sure if that changed anything but I figured for the hof badge I would need to shoot from further away from the arc than usual.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:15 AM   #28
Pro

So far I got HOF, catch and shoot, deep range deadeye and limitless range. For my other badges I got one man fast break, pick pocket and microwave. Not sure what badges to even go for next since I don't have a list, so I might just work on getting attributes.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:10 AM   #29
Banned

Just unlocked enforcer with my 6'1 PG by fouling D Lillard on a 3 accidentally
Old 09-18-2016, 10:18 AM   #30
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDegree4
Got Acrobat and it easier than it was in the past. You don't need to do reverse layups. All I did was either a Euro or Spin Layup. The defense did change most of my layups animations to contact ones. I think it attempt layups this year cause I did like 75-100 and got it on a miss layup.
That's good to know as a big man !

I'm trying to get posterizer and I'm dunking all over people. But none of my dunks say contact . Hopefully maxing my dunking will help .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-18-2016, 10:59 AM   #31
Just started!

I'm a 6'6 SG shot creator. I've played about 15 game which isn't a lot, only have spark plug, expressive and pick pocket. You guys know what you have to do for the shot creator badges (Tireless Scorer/Difficult Shots/Ankle Breaker/mid-eange deadeye)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 11:24 AM   #32
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisleyBiscuit
I'm a 6'6 SG shot creator. I've played about 15 game which isn't a lot, only have spark plug, expressive and pick pocket. You guys know what you have to do for the shot creator badges (Tireless Scorer/Difficult Shots/Ankle Breaker/mid-eange deadeye)?

I'm a shot creator as well difficult shots from what I heard is so a LOT of pull ups. Tireless scorer is (maybe) let your energy meter go red and make the shot. People are having a hard time with ankle breaker. & mid range dead eye is get in the paint stand there till a defender then pull the contested shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »