Home

Last Gen 2Kshare has to come back.

This is a discussion on Last Gen 2Kshare has to come back. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2016, 06:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon8 Last Gen 2Kshare has to come back.

Kobe24, Nash, Carlos Boozer, Moses, Granger, Ben Gordon, j rich, gerald wallace, AK. Just a short list of additional players I have to create using this 3years old create a player system to complete a historic roster this year. I can't be the only one who miss the old 2kshare on xbox360/ps3 where we can just grab players and even teams from it. I bought every 2k since 2k9 and this is the first time that I'm seriously disappointed. 2k seems to focus too much on mt and mc. Those of us who mainly play the game with our friends are left with nothing new. Without Nash, you might as well take that phoenix team away. I'm pretty sure all those missing players (except for Nash) are all still available in MT, why not leave them on the FA pool? For example, we can still see bald kobe on the west all star squad but there is no way to edit or to play him anywhere outside of that team.

Here are something I really wish 2k could bring, either one of those would be awesome.

1. Gives us classic players/teams dlc. Simple, players like Nash, Kidd, Arenas, Roy, Baron Davis are fans favorite and I'm sure people will pay to play them.

2. Bring the old 2kshare feature back, imagine what fanbase could do with all these new courts, teams,and logo customization systems.

3. Gives us a better create a player system. This system is old, half the options in the feature section makes alien looking player while the other half look all too similar. Give us the feature to import player faces using actual photo like the wwe games. Give us the feature for body thickness (remember when adjusting weight actually changes player's size?). These are all existing or previous system that you guys can easily add. It will make the create a player system a hundred times better than what it is now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 06:37 PM   #2
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39
Re: Last Gen 2Kshare has to come back.

I agree 100%

We need the ability to download players man

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »