Home

Clarification on Today's Update

This is a discussion on Clarification on Today's Update within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2016, 02:25 PM   #1
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

OVR: 2
Clarification on Today's Update

NBA 2K17 released a update this morning that introduced a couple of new things and fixed a few. What were they? What are you seeing?
  • First Park Event opens up - Ante Up (The Stage)
  • Fixed an exploit in MyCareer where you could continuously gain Upgrades by reloading your save after practice.
  • Are people still getting split up from friends (either joining through MyCourt or Squad) in Walk-On Pro-AM?
  • Are people still not gaining rep towards their MyPark rep for Walk-On Pro-AM?

Last edited by Jhawkfootball06; 09-20-2016 at 02:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 02:43 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Clarification on Today's Update

hopefully the walkon concerns have been addressed
Old 09-20-2016, 02:57 PM   #3
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachcolbert
hopefully the walkon concerns have been addressed
I like how they can update the game without an actual update through Microsoft/Sony, but we need patch notes.

For an example, my friends and I tried Walk-On Pro-AM Friday night when it got released and it split us up. Also the next day I tried and I received no rep. So this makes me not want to play this mode, and hesitant to ask my friends to try it out with me due to what happened the first time. They think it is a waste of time if it is not working.

But if I knew if it was fixed with this morning's update, I would jump right in.
Old 09-20-2016, 03:10 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhawkfootball06
I like how they can update the game without an actual update through Microsoft/Sony, but we need patch notes.

For an example, my friends and I tried Walk-On Pro-AM Friday night when it got released and it split us up. Also the next day I tried and I received no rep. So this makes me not want to play this mode, and hesitant to ask my friends to try it out with me due to what happened the first time. They think it is a waste of time if it is not working.

But if I knew if it was fixed with this morning's update, I would jump right in.
My friends and I were having the same problem over the weekend, but was working fine last night, even before the update.

Position: C - Athletic/Rebounding
Height: 7'3 - 88 Overall
Old 09-20-2016, 03:16 PM   #5
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrelltmb
My friends and I were having the same problem over the weekend, but was working fine last night, even before the update.
Working fine last night meaning you and your friends were able to squad up and go into Pro-AM from MyPark? Or did you guys join from MyCourt? With nobody getting kicked out or split up? If I may ask, how many people did you have?

Also, did you guys receive rep that went towards your MyPark rep? People have been reporting over the weekend that the rep they received from Pro-AM after the game showed a completely different bar than the MyPark rep bar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 03:20 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhawkfootball06
I think they mostly patch things like shooting % or sliders (like in this case), ACE, Playbooks and Rosters ... not really "bugs" in those tunings/stealth patches.
Old 09-20-2016, 03:27 PM   #7
Rookie

Kobe jump shot seems nerf since the update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2016, 03:31 PM   #8
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizarro24
I think they mostly patch things like shooting % or sliders (like in this case), ACE, Playbooks and Rosters ... not really "bugs" in those tunings/stealth patches.
This is false as they patched the Upgrade glitch this morning, where you can close out of the app when you filled your Upgrade meter and gained an additional upgrade, and then reload your MyCareer in practice and continue doing so to keep gaining upgrades. Was working last night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »