Home

MyCareer and CAP Body Types

This is a discussion on MyCareer and CAP Body Types within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2016, 08:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MyCareer and CAP Body Types

I figured this would at least be addressed this year after everyone had an issue with it last year. The fact that we still can't have different body types in MyCareer(outside of wingspan, shoulders, and body length) is disappointing to say the least.

At the same time, for someone who like to create different legends in the game, the fact that a 6'3'' 210 lb PG has to have the same body type as a 6'3'' 180 lb PG just makes the creation seem disingenuous.

I guess it's wait till next year, and hopefully then it's not wait till next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 08:59 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MyCareer and CAP Body Types

TheLegend5,

We all feel your pain trust me! It was a shock especially when the trailer came out with the title slogan "Body Types That Matter" But with that said I am sure this will be addressed in next years game.

Until then you can do what I've been doing find a player that looks like you body type wise on a NBA team, Free agency or a non NBA team. Rename that player with proper attributes and put him into My League and use Player Lock to have a ball out career!

One step further buy the PC version of the game wait for the modding software to be released. This will get you closer than a face scan with a body type you like especially if you are good at photoshop!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »