Home

Big men getting too many rebounds (vs guards)?

This is a discussion on Big men getting too many rebounds (vs guards)? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2016, 01:15 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Big men getting too many rebounds (vs guards)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperlz_99
It's definitely something that needs addressing. It's ruining my stats for 12 min quarter games. my bigs and the opponents bigs are hitting huge numbers regularly and my three smaller players are all at least 2 under their average.
I did try try lowering the defensive rebound ability in the hope there would be more rebounds tipped towards guards but it didn't seem to have to much effect. But something else I've noticed is on some occasions the ball will be dropping to my guard and out of nowhere my centres huge arms reach out and grab the ball from him.

I also had a look at nba 2k16 to compare and noticed that the mechanics of the game worked differently and the guards would just grab rebounds if they were coming their way rather than the big man contesting for anything near him.
I think a fix could be to lower the handling of bigs on rebounds and also stop them from stealing a rebound off a guard when it's coming in their direction.

I would imagine 2k are aware of this and fingers crossed it will be patched.
All that will just wreck bigs in pro am, park, etc. You can barely do anything with a rebound as it is before being stripped or fouled or bumped etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »