Home

**Official NBA 2k18 Wish List Thread**

This is a discussion on **Official NBA 2k18 Wish List Thread** within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2016, 01:54 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k18 Wish List

• Ability to player lock and watch a game from the sideline when substituded out in My League/ My GM just like in My Career. Instead of a fade to black screen.

• Body types for created players.

* Face scan for Created Players.

• Tattoos for created players
Old 09-21-2016, 01:57 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 1

Please 2k read this link I'm posting below it has over 5000 ideas from me that can revolutionize NBA 2k future gaming.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-wishlist.html
Old 09-21-2016, 02:01 PM   #11
MVP

The Little Things

1) the little things when a player gets up from a hard foul or trip he points towards the floor to get the wet spot cleaned up for the floor sweeper guy

2) the little things during a hard foul or a tough screen I want player to kneel down clutching their stomach like they just got the wind knocked out of them. Also touch their mouth, hold their heads, hold their arms as if they felt the impact

3) I don't know if this is in the game but there should be a button to manually avoid charges before layups

4) add more personnel to benches (assistant coaches, trainers)

5) layup modifier I want to be able to place the basketball during a layup/floater high off the glass

6) the little things point guard talking to coach during free throw attempt

8) the little things players stepping over fallen players (ala iverson over tyronn lue)

9) dump-off bounce passes

10) For Mygm and Mycareer have players have disputes with coaches which leads to them needing to be benched or suspended ala demarcus cousins

11) more organic charges - currently players are fearless regarding dribbling into defenders. loose balls helps but the threat of charges for being too aggressive will bring it full circle
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 02:04 PM   #12
MVP

1) I want refs and coaches to be more than just props I want them to have a graphics upgrade and more awareness . I want coaches in the refs ear on questionable calls, same goes for player/refs and player/coaches

2) During timeouts they should show animated commentators talking

3) There needs to be two player technical fouls like in real life can't stress this enough

6) the little things when a ball goes out of bounds players should point to indicate its their ball or to indicate the opposing player touched it last

7) holding shot button/stick too long should result in a double pumping shooting animation

8) Since kg twolves are in as classics I would like to see kgs signature goaltending shots during dead ball

9) On outlet passes I would luv for the ball to go over the recievers head and have the player run to the ball

10) headtracking needs to be put in so players shouldn't recieve passes with there back turned showing pychic ability

11) the little things for charlotte hornet home games Jordan should be seen sitting in the crowd

12) Pin-blocks where you can pin the ball on the backboard

13) Presentation for season games if a player had torched a team previously they should show that player highlights from that game

14) Presentation if you win a championship they should show the banner being hung at the home opener of the following season

15) This might be in the game but the ability to front the post button

16) Ft lane violations haven't seen this one called in game

17) Fastbreak tendency to cut/spot up I want to be able to control a players tendency off the fastbreak to cut/spot up

18) NBA shrine or trophy room a place to showcase our winnings and achievements etc.

19) Allow players online to compete with each other in all star game festivities
Old 09-21-2016, 02:06 PM   #13
MVP

Little Things 2

1. Create your own family in mycareer and have them appear at games like the curry family

2. For MYGM have a tribute night for the Legends where they are honored pregame and maybe show live footage of their highlights

4. A cool celebration would be after a game winning shot or a dagger on the away teams floor a player would just stand there with his arms crossed and his feet spread apart just nodding his head and staring back and forth with a cocky mug at the crowed while being drowned by boos

5. The little things when a player falls on the floor and the other teams player attempts to help him up he would give that player the cold shoulder and wait for his teammates to help him up instead

6. The little things off ball player putting his two hands in the air or pointing his finger in the air to celebrate for teammate before shot falls or after made shot (MIGHT BE IN GAME)

7. Players who make the assist should sometimes celebrate for example pointing two fingers at their eyes signaling he made eye contact with teammate

8. The little things sometimes referees review if a players foot was on the 3pt line or if a shot was made right before the shot clock had ended to avoid a shot clock violation
Old 09-21-2016, 02:10 PM   #14
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Different body types for MyPlayer.

I just don't know how we can't select between a more chiseled, wiry, buff, fluffy, etc. etc. body shape. They are already in the game, why can we not use them?

Likewise, hair styles and tattoos could do with updating URGENTLY.

Also, charging 1000 VC for a shooting animation is BS. Likewise for a celebration.

I'd also like to be able to start MyCareer with an overall more befitting a first round pick. Whether that means grinding in college, or getting some sort of bonus VC pre-draft as a result of my college career etc. I just can't stand starting life in the NBA and not being able to hit ANY shots, or pass to anyone. I'm a lame duck and no I refuse to ever buy VC.

You should be able to earn VC in MyTeam alongside whatever currency they have in there.

The coach adjustments and substitutions menu needs to be fixed in 2k17 tbh I don't know how that got past the testers. It is legit awful.

PNO needs to allow the ability to back out of a game without a penalty, or at least a filter to stop you playing against the same team as you selected, with also auto no kit clashing detection.

If I'm playing away as the Bulls, I don't want to be playing the Rockets in their away kits. I can't even see what the opponent chose.

Additionally. I wish some settings would just apply throughout different modes. Changing camera, setting auto play-calling on/off is too much of a slog for each individual game I play, altho I recognise improvements from NBA 2k16 in this department.
Old 09-21-2016, 02:14 PM   #15
Rookie

timothythefirst's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous

I'd also like to be able to start MyCareer with an overall more befitting a first round pick. Whether that means grinding in college, or getting some sort of bonus VC pre-draft as a result of my college career etc. I just can't stand starting life in the NBA and not being able to hit ANY shots, or pass to anyone. I'm a lame duck and no I refuse to ever buy VC.
i never understood this. you can be a lottery pick and overall wise you're the worst player in the draft every year.

your overall should start off roughly similar to the player who went at the pick you did in real life. if you go 8th you should start in the low to mid 70s. 1st maybe a little higher. second rounders mid 60s. etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 02:54 PM   #16
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

More classic teams and players.

Bring back Steve Nash.

And if we're wishing, might as well go big: Somehow talk Reggie Miller and Charles Barkley into actually being in the game as playable characters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »