Home

MyCareer Big Men PF/C

This is a discussion on MyCareer Big Men PF/C within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2016, 10:49 PM   #73
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyCareer Big Men PF/C

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorOzieh
Just started a 6'7 Point Forward. may just play legit. may buy VC. havent decided yet lol

Are you going to play your guy online?
Old 11-13-2016, 12:28 AM   #74
Rookie

Caved in and made a stretch big and he is a monster. 6'11 PF with max wingspan and 240 pounds. I use him as a SF/PF hybrid. i got the bronze post badges and he can green post stepbacks and drop step cram on SFs, and I have cradle and baseline dunks on him. He bullies SFs, and can clamp them as well with his length. When I play PF, bigs have trouble chasing me around the perimeter, and I can hold my own on the glass. The stretch big is insane on this game, because everything is just enough. Just enough moving shooting to green light moving mids, better ball-handling than any other big man build, just enough post scoring to make smaller defenders respect it, quality dunk packages, and the unreal shooting.

The only weakness is rebounding against 7'3 glass cleaners in the park, but he more then makes up for it. I outrun the glass cleaners up and down the court, can comfortably switch screens to guard smaller players, and they can't chase me around the perimeter. All around best build I've ever used on a 2K.
Old 11-13-2016, 02:19 AM   #75
Rookie

VictorOzieh's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerdBrown
Are you going to play your guy online?
eventually probably
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2016, 10:27 AM   #76
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowsingles
Caved in and made a stretch big and he is a monster. 6'11 PF with max wingspan and 240 pounds. I use him as a SF/PF hybrid. i got the bronze post badges and he can green post stepbacks and drop step cram on SFs, and I have cradle and baseline dunks on him. He bullies SFs, and can clamp them as well with his length. When I play PF, bigs have trouble chasing me around the perimeter, and I can hold my own on the glass. The stretch big is insane on this game, because everything is just enough. Just enough moving shooting to green light moving mids, better ball-handling than any other big man build, just enough post scoring to make smaller defenders respect it, quality dunk packages, and the unreal shooting.

The only weakness is rebounding against 7'3 glass cleaners in the park, but he more then makes up for it. I outrun the glass cleaners up and down the court, can comfortably switch screens to guard smaller players, and they can't chase me around the perimeter. All around best build I've ever used on a 2K.
Do you have any badges also what's the ovr? I made one about a month ago or so and mine cant seem to make any shot i attempt to shoot lol, no badges yet and a 73ovr

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2016, 04:13 PM   #77
Just started!

After damn near making different positions from PG's to SF's, I've decided to make a C Paint Protector. I made him 310, maxed height/wingspan. Now having him at 94 with 4 of my HOF badges(Besides Charge card because you can rarely get them if you max out your strength) I've noticed he's OP who also plays all around.
Shot IQ: 99
draw foul: 99
hands: 94
Defense stats: 94
Steal: 85
Hustle: 99
Strength: 91
Reaction time: 99
Stamina: 99
Intangibles: 99
Potential: 87

I'm currently hunting out my post scoring badges since I make 80% of shots in the post in MyPark. Overall in MyPark my Paint Protector can guard cheesy guards & out rebound any C. The only flaw would be not being able to receive Charge Card as easy as it was on my other players. Overall if you're looking for someone who has a great defense game who can be a contribution on the offense court as well, you can with the Paint Protector. Especially if you're on MyPark/ProAM
Old 11-13-2016, 05:54 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2001
Do you have any badges also what's the ovr? I made one about a month ago or so and mine cant seem to make any shot i attempt to shoot lol, no badges yet and a 73ovr

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
My overall is maxed out with the caps I currently have, and I have 5 HOF badges, and 16 bronze
Old 11-13-2016, 06:05 PM   #79
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowsingles
My overall is maxed out with the caps I currently have, and I have 5 HOF badges, and 16 bronze
Oh ok lol i neeed to get back in career with him then

PSN ClassicMan1982, Reticent_Mike
Old 11-13-2016, 06:13 PM   #80
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemet
After damn near making different positions from PG's to SF's, I've decided to make a C Paint Protector. I made him 310, maxed height/wingspan. Now having him at 94 with 4 of my HOF badges(Besides Charge card because you can rarely get them if you max out your strength) I've noticed he's OP who also plays all around.
Shot IQ: 99
draw foul: 99
hands: 94
Defense stats: 94
Steal: 85
Hustle: 99
Strength: 91
Reaction time: 99
Stamina: 99
Intangibles: 99
Potential: 87

I'm currently hunting out my post scoring badges since I make 80% of shots in the post in MyPark. Overall in MyPark my Paint Protector can guard cheesy guards & out rebound any C. The only flaw would be not being able to receive Charge Card as easy as it was on my other players. Overall if you're looking for someone who has a great defense game who can be a contribution on the offense court as well, you can with the Paint Protector. Especially if you're on MyPark/ProAM
You got defensive stopper too? I have a 7'3 320LBS paint protector and i have 2 HOF badges rim protector and bruiser. Im working on defensive stopper

PSN ClassicMan1982, Reticent_Mike

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »