Home

HOF Hustle Rebounder badge

This is a discussion on HOF Hustle Rebounder badge within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2016, 12:50 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HOF Hustle Rebounder badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
what did you have to get the bronze? Im a 6 11 glass cleaner with 24/25 rebounds and 93 offensive boards and 380 defensive. I still dont have hustle rebounder badge? Does your strength effect your ability to get this badge? help please
I don't remember exactly, maybe 21/25 rebounding and 21/25 strength when I got bronze? As far as I know, strength doesn't matter.

If I were you, I'd get to 100 OREBs and see what happens. I'm gonna get to 400 OREBs today and hope for the HOF badge
Old 09-23-2016, 12:57 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Mayb you can't do it on your rookie season
Old 09-23-2016, 01:10 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnKoBe
Mayb you can't do it on your rookie season
That would be odd, wouldn't it? I don't know of any other badge that requires you to wait?
Old 09-23-2016, 02:16 PM   #20
Rookie

At 385 oreb and 1,287 dreb, still nothing. Should be at 400 oreb within 2 games, so I'll see what happens then and report back.

I'm getting kinda tired of this...I'm 60 games into the season, been grinding for THIS BADGE SPECIFICALLY for 30+ games, 12m quarters. I just got a hamstring injury where I get the choice to either play through it or rest for 1-2 weeks (chose to play on it), and I have OTHER BADGES I WANT TO GET. There are only 22 games left...

C'mon 2K....we NEED TO SEE BADGE PROGRESS. Everyone wants this!
Old 09-23-2016, 02:55 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snah
I don't remember exactly, maybe 21/25 rebounding and 21/25 strength when I got bronze? As far as I know, strength doesn't matter.

If I were you, I'd get to 100 OREBs and see what happens. I'm gonna get to 400 OREBs today and hope for the HOF badge
just got to 100 OREB and I still dont have it. Any thing else you think can help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 03:04 PM   #22
Pro

x_NBA_x's Arena

OVR: 2

When badges are this hard to get and not many have them I have a feeling it will be worth it and it will be dominant at grabbing everything in sight.
NFL: Cleveland Browns
Old 09-23-2016, 03:36 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_NBA_x
When badges are this hard to get and not many have them I have a feeling it will be worth it and it will be dominant at grabbing everything in sight.
Well yeah, hopefully. I guess the key is to getting them early cause eventually almost everyone will have at least 3 or 4 out of their 5 possible HOF badges. I already know HOF Brick Wall is great. But Hustle Rebounder is eluding me so far. It's taking way too long
Old 09-23-2016, 03:45 PM   #24
Pro

x_NBA_x's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snah
Well yeah, hopefully. I guess the key is to getting them early cause eventually almost everyone will have at least 3 or 4 out of their 5 possible HOF badges. I already know HOF Brick Wall is great. But Hustle Rebounder is eluding me so far. It's taking way too long
I'd advise speaking with one of the producers on twitter if you can and tell them your rebounds stats. See if they can shed some light on why it hasn't appeared for you.

They say you have to grind for it etc but the bonus for you (could it be called a bonus) is that you are over the 1400 rebound requirement so they should at least respond to you.
NFL: Cleveland Browns

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »