Home

Are 98 Overall MyPlayers with 150 Upgrades Getting Banned/Deleted?

This is a discussion on Are 98 Overall MyPlayers with 150 Upgrades Getting Banned/Deleted? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2016, 12:31 AM   #73
Pro

kenn5373's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Are 98 Overall MyPlayers with 150 Upgrades Getting Banned/Deleted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tstone77
Why do people consider this game an E-sport? It doesn't have the multiple tournaments,or organization, and rules. That an E-sport would have. When I think of E-sport I think of R6: Siege,LoL, COD, CS:go, etc.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

http://fortune.com/2016/02/17/2k-nba...s-competition/

“ESports is all about creating an even playing field where a player’s skills determine the outcome versus their opponent, and we feel Pro Am in NBA 2K16 delivers that unlike any other sports simulation game,” Argent says.

Maybe that's why people consider it an E-Sport.
Old 10-08-2016, 12:57 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenn5373
http://fortune.com/2016/02/17/2k-nba...s-competition/

“ESports is all about creating an even playing field where a player’s skills determine the outcome versus their opponent, and we feel Pro Am in NBA 2K16 delivers that unlike any other sports simulation game,” Argent says.

Maybe that's why people consider it an E-Sport.
The Road to the finals is no more than a tournament. They're just using Esport as a buzzword. There is no league or structure to it at all. There are tons of games that have tournaments that does not make it an Esport.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 06:46 AM   #75
Banned

jax01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
At the end of the day who cares. The whole my player, park, etc is pretty trash anyways. So what if a guy is 2-3 points higher than you. Most the "cheaters" on 2k16 weren't very good anyways, hence the need to cheat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine if the devs had this attitude.. Actually it does matter to 2k's entire business model. If the integriy of the entire system of leveling up your player is compromised, it undermines millions of gamers and a system that people pay real $$ for VC. Not to mention how it affects a $250k tournament. If you tie your game to eSports with real money, honest and fair competiton (no cheating) is paramount.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2016, 09:31 PM   #76
Rookie

Not gone lie i glitched and got over on the system im a 96, my reason for doing it is simple. Because I wanted 2. I been playing games all my life but i dont have the time 2grind for badges , vc, superstar 1 rank, and attributes caps at the same time. I work fulltime got a kid to raise when i get time to play i want to ball out period, fact matter is i dont feel bad becasue u got speed boosting back , sharp shooters op shooting from half court getting green lights , mypark cards being played at the end of gamez, this whole game bull**** so you gone either **** or get **** on period

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »