Home

How to defend ultra fast and flashy players in PRO-AM?

This is a discussion on How to defend ultra fast and flashy players in PRO-AM? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2016, 03:06 PM   #1
Rookie

Fredette's Arena

OVR: 0
How to defend ultra fast and flashy players in PRO-AM?

I'm a small PG/Playmaker (6'0") with 90+ speed...

I have big problems defending against similar players. There are sometimes PG's who are bigger , but faster than mine player, i think it's because they cheat?(I play on PC) They so fast 'n' flashy and do everytime dribble-moves and i have mostly no chance to follow them correctly...

I'm not the best player, sure, but in 2K16 defending in PRO-AM felt better...thx for help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2016, 03:20 PM   #2
Banned

Re: How to defend ultra fast and flashy players in PRO-AM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredette
I'm a small PG/Playmaker (6'0") with 90+ speed...

I have big problems defending against similar players. There are sometimes PG's who are bigger , but faster than mine player, i think it's because they cheat?(I play on PC) They so fast 'n' flashy and do everytime dribble-moves and i have mostly no chance to follow them correctly...

I'm not the best player, sure, but in 2K16 defending in PRO-AM felt better...thx for help
It's stride length. 6ft players have shorter strides so even though the speeds maybe as high, you'll always be slower because 2k doesn't use time versus distance travelled. You'll also have a lower strength which is helping you get bullied a bit. Shorter players don't seem great this year.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Fredette's Arena

Re: How to defend ultra fast and flashy players in PRO-AM?

this sucks i spend over 100 hours for myplayer, have now 7 badges (dimer, lob.city passer, flasjhy passer,Pick Pocket, microwave...)...i feel sometimes helpless in pro-am about defending AND passing!!

so i have passing over 80+...but so many easy passes into the paint get stolen, this feels ridiculous hope 2K will fix this with the next patch

Last edited by Fredette; 09-24-2016 at 03:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »