Home

cutscenes: does anybody enjoy watching them ... again ... and again ... and again

This is a discussion on cutscenes: does anybody enjoy watching them ... again ... and again ... and again within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2016, 09:23 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: cutscenes: does anybody enjoy watching them ... again ... and again ... and again

Same goes to senseless interviews with same quesions and answers with no impact at all over and over, what the point? 2k guys should really play some Witcher 3...
Old 09-28-2016, 09:27 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: cutscenes: does anybody enjoy watching them ... again ... and again ... and again

I like playing different builds and positions and have restarted the career more than once this year, and how they didn't put in the option of skipping the cutscenes are mindbogglingly and just plain stupidity and laziness. I don't need to see the college scenes more times than I already have. I don't mind the story aspect and seeing the cutscenes, but I would rather have the option of skipping them and the possibility to back and watch them later in the menu.
Old 09-28-2016, 01:07 PM   #11
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

I hate the damn timeout cut scenes, I just want to play the game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 01:43 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
I hate the damn timeout cut scenes, I just want to play the game!
Those bother me more than the actual cutscenes. With the cutscenes you kinds understand that it is part of the package.
Mostly because I have no intention to run multiple myplayers. Hell I barely play one character.

But the damn timeouts happen multiple times each game. I'd be more forgiving if it added to immersion but it doesn't because most of the time the coach says the same thing.
Old 09-28-2016, 01:55 PM   #13
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21

You should be able to skip all cutscenes, like in madden. There should also be able something in the settings menu that allows you to turn off the halftime show stuff as well. I'm not a fan of cutscenes and halftime shows and what not.

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805
Old 09-28-2016, 02:04 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
You should be able to skip all cutscenes, like in madden. There should also be able something in the settings menu that allows you to turn off the halftime show stuff as well. I'm not a fan of cutscenes and halftime shows and what not.
I agree with this 100 percent. One of my biggest gripes with the game this year.
Old 09-28-2016, 02:56 PM   #15
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

I can appreciate them being in the game, but they need to have an option to skip immediately or turn them off completely.

Options and customization, they make games better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 03:57 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
I love how Madden handles its cutscenes. I'm a big presentation fan, I appreciate the cutscenes, replays and halftime show, but every user should have a easy option to skip pass them or not. Madden handles this pretty good with there presentation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »