Home

NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2016, 03:21 PM   #33
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One - Patch Notes

Didn't see this in the patch notes. Is Walk-On Pro-AM now correctly giving rep? Before it would give rep and show you as a Rookie 1, and that rep would never be saved.

EDIT: to save a life, it appears to have been fixed.

Last edited by Jhawkfootball06; 09-27-2016 at 03:36 PM.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:22 PM   #34
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Fairly happy with it. Only wish they would patch trade logic in MyLeague.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:26 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_jesus
Here you go. The response has been pretty positive. This won't stop defensive breakdowns (it happens) and it won't make bad defenders turn into good defenders, but it'll get rid of a lot of the weird switching that occurs. But if you have a defender with low defensive ratings, he will still get lost every now and again. Played a game yesterday and I have D. Russell and Carroll on the floor simultaneously. Carroll played stellar defense, but Russell got beat time and time again because he's terrible at defense.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ix-thread.html

Appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 03:27 PM   #36
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Any other uniform changes? Some people, myself included, were vocal about navy Cavs jerseys being off. Any chance they were fixed?
Old 09-27-2016, 03:30 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_jesus
Here you go. The response has been pretty positive. This won't stop defensive breakdowns (it happens) and it won't make bad defenders turn into good defenders, but it'll get rid of a lot of the weird switching that occurs. But if you have a defender with low defensive ratings, he will still get lost every now and again. Played a game yesterday and I have D. Russell and Carroll on the floor simultaneously. Carroll played stellar defense, but Russell got beat time and time again because he's terrible at defense.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ix-thread.html

I was referring to CPU defensive Ai and double team logic also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2016, 03:35 PM   #38
MVP

vtcha's Arena

OVR: 4

Hopefully another patch to address more of the MyLeague problems as well as defensive rotations will be released before the NBA season opener.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:37 PM   #39
Rookie

How about the permanent black face that MyCAREER player is stuck with? I'm not able to continue playing like that.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:37 PM   #40
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
Guys the gameplay speed is awful, everything feels super fast and no weight! Cmon!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Yeah last night that the first thing i noticed. I watched cpu vs cpu as always and they were playing at breakneck speed...passing at bullet speed...no method to offense just jacking up shots...the midrange game was gone...everything was drive inside or pass inside...insane amout of fouls and steals, no blocked shots...it was like everything was off. I even turned game speed down to 40 and it was still ridiculously fast paced. So i went to be very discouraged and just shut it down completely. When i woke up this morning and turned it on there was an update waiting at the main menu (which turns out to be some server update) watched a cpu vs cpu game and it appears to be somewhat back to normal...gonna have to watch a few more games though to know for sure. I just hope that in the midst of fixing other things they didnt break gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »