Home

NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2016, 03:40 PM   #41
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One - Patch Notes

I'm still freaking mad I still have no dream team

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 03:45 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
The guy who was always complaining about the bucks floor must be happy
Old 09-27-2016, 03:45 PM   #43
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One - Patch Notes

Quote:
Players should now sign for normal contract values when the salary cap rule is turned off.
This is an underrated fix. When I turned them off for fun in a MyLeague LeBron wanted $320 million a season and Durant wanted $280 million. So it essentially made turning off the salary cap pointless.

Glad to see this is in there as I like to use Classic players in MyLeague and some of them are expensive so playing with a salary cap is very hard.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:46 PM   #44
Rookie

On topic question: If you earned an off-court upgrade before and it didn't go through (FT shooting for example), will it be retroactively applied or do you have to earn it again?

Off topic question: Does anybody know how to get more variety of play calls in MyCareer? 2K15 had a great varied play call system but the last couple years it seems like you just run the same sets over and over.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:46 PM   #45
Rookie

ha, this is ridiculous, they literallu addressed nothing that the community was mainly complaining about. the shot meter is still broken, the play now online is awful because not only is the custom search useless it puts you against the same teams you chose more then it doesn't. such small issues that should of been fixed like that makes me wonder if this game was released earlier than it should have been smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 03:48 PM   #46
Rookie

The guy who was always complaining about the bucks floor must be happy
Old 09-27-2016, 03:55 PM   #47
Rookie

zrtelford's Arena

OVR: 3

nice start. as an offline myleague guy I really want a few things addressed before I delve into game.
***Skinny body types for certain guys switched (gordon hayward)
***score bug bug, where it counts score even before the ball goes thru the hoop, it really trips me out.
***Defensive help, and rotation bugs and overall defensive switching fixed, and yes I am using Sam Phams fix, and it helps, but its annoying to have to do everytime. I would rather spend time making changes for opponents, and strategy, not to simply make defense work.

Overall great job 2k team, keep it up!

If you guys would simply switch Rodney Hoods body type with Haywards, I would be happy...

Last edited by zrtelford; 09-27-2016 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:59 PM   #48
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSt0pMe
ha, this is ridiculous, they literallu addressed nothing that the community was mainly complaining about. the shot meter is still broken, the play now online is awful because not only is the custom search useless it puts you against the same teams you chose more then it doesn't. such small issues that should of been fixed like that makes me wonder if this game was released earlier than it should have been smh
I think our definition of "they literally addressed nothing" is different.

They changed both the Bucks and Knicks court, which people have been complaining about for 2 years.

They may have fixed the Dream Team 92 bug, which we've been complaining about since the game released.

They also fixed the substitution bug.

And that's just three of the first four things in the patch notes. Just because they didn't fix what YOU wanted doesn't mean they didn't touch a ton of other stuff. They can't fix everything in one patch, that's an impossible feat.

This is a tremendous first patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »