Home

Nba 2k17 My Career Trades Thread

This is a discussion on Nba 2k17 My Career Trades Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2016, 04:08 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Nba 2k17 My Career Trades Thread

I want to make this thread to keep track of the cpu logic when trading you - and Justice if included. I just requested a trade to Utah from the Kings at 76 overall . I included justice who is 90 overall. The trade was as far as I'm seeing. Me and justice - for Dante Exum - a 68 overall - and cash savings. It doesn't say that I got traded for anyone in particular only says this "The Kings have traded Pres in a move to clearly save 26M and avoid paying luxury tax". The Kings are only left with (this is my second season so FA changed some teams) Cousins and Exum. Those are the only high overall players in the Kings now. On the other side my new jazz team has - Justice - Hayward - Hood - Favors - Gobert - Burks - Joe Johnson - and a couple other decent pieces. Not sure what the Kings were thinking lol. They have a lot of money for FA at least - this season is officially over for them though.

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk

Last edited by Leasim96; 09-27-2016 at 04:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2017, 02:54 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Nba 2k17 My Career Trades Thread

If justice signs with a different team in FA while I stay behind, is the story over? Or will it continue if I get traded to his team? Which seems like the only way to re connect orange juice?
Old 01-09-2017, 08:26 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Nba 2k17 My Career Trades Thread

drafted 2nd by lakers, the teams plays beatiful but y hate the lakers, request a trade to philly in december, philly was a desaster so in january request a trade to atlanta to go for the playoffs. i expect to go to celtics as a free agent

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »