Home

Pro-Am Walk On unplayable for almost a week - any word from Visual Concepts yet?

This is a discussion on Pro-Am Walk On unplayable for almost a week - any word from Visual Concepts yet? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2016, 02:17 PM   #1
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

OVR: 0
Pro-Am Walk On unplayable for almost a week - any word from Visual Concepts yet?

I can't get past 6 people loading... I see a bunch of new threads pop up on here asking if it's just them, so it seems to be broken for everyone.

Do people at OS know who to contact to see if they're going to fix it soon?

When Pro-Am walk-on worked in 2k17 it was pretty awesome... it was everything 2k16 forgot to do with working leaderboards and everything... I want to be playing this mode already! lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 02:59 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Pro-Am Walk On unplayable for almost a week - any word from Visual Concepts yet?

It works for me at times through my park. But yes it's messed up. Are you on ps4? Feel free too add XGuardianAngelzx

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2016, 03:18 PM   #3
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Re: Pro-Am Walk On unplayable for almost a week - any word from Visual Concepts yet?

Having the issues on X1. Exact same problems your seeing. Does anyone know if the patch addressed/ fixed this for PS4 users? Would love to see the X1 patch roll out and have this corrected.

Always looking for guards to run Team Up since Walk on is currently not up. Follow my gamertag Bell SKA
Old 09-28-2016, 03:27 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
Having the issues on X1. Exact same problems your seeing. Does anyone know if the patch addressed/ fixed this for PS4 users? Would love to see the X1 patch roll out and have this corrected.

Always looking for guards to run Team Up since Walk on is currently not up. Follow my gamertag Bell SKA

It has been working a lot more consistently since the patch on PS4. It still takes a while sometimes to find people but the games do load up and work the way they're supposed to.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:47 PM   #5
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPShizzle
It has been working a lot more consistently since the patch on PS4. It still takes a while sometimes to find people but the games do load up and work the way they're supposed to.
How many games have you gotten? is it walk-on or team?

I have been trying on PS4. Sometimes I even leave it open and go do something else - it never has more than 6 players and never loads a game.

Recently, it kicks me out before I can even get to that practice court thing... the past 5 times I've tried today, it kicks me out right away (I have 100/100 internet btw)

Nobody on my friends list can get it working either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 03:50 PM   #6
Pro

since the ps4 patch - ive had much more success joining from the park and mycourt

SirColeman! whats going on! gg the other day!
Old 09-28-2016, 04:04 PM   #7
JDJ
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leasim96
It works for me at times through my park. But yes it's messed up. Are you on ps4? Feel free too add XGuardianAngelzx

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk
Hey, it started to work for me last night. I saw your friend request, I'll add you tonight and maybe we can play some games
Old 09-28-2016, 04:10 PM   #8
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachcolbert
since the ps4 patch - ive had much more success joining from the park and mycourt

SirColeman! whats going on! gg the other day!
Lol hey! Yeah, you were a beast in the post!

I haven't gotten any walk-ons to work... It worked for me just fine before last Friday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »