Home

Your 5 best new features/fixes in 2k17

This is a discussion on Your 5 best new features/fixes in 2k17 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2016, 02:33 PM   #1
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

OVR: 0
Your 5 best new features/fixes in 2k17

There's a ton of problems , but they did do a lot of good stuff. Maybe if we point out the good stuff, they'll continue in that direction.

I play mostly MyPark/Pro-Am/MyCareer, so here are mine:

1. Pro-Am Walk-on Polish: Tons of great fixes here! The servers for this have been broken for 5 days, but when it worked it was awesome. Hearing nicknames on the PA, faster Free Throws, less down-time, a PoG, working stat tracking, REP added! Beautiful fixes and a mode that I will play often when it works again.

2. MyPark polished: Being able to invite people from the park is a HUGE time saver. Badge system is great, the much-needed Pro-am door, animations while waiting on circle, squad animations, the touchpad menu - all good improvements.

3. MyCareer's MyCourt: You can earn practice points on your mycourt, traveling/inviting to your court works better now (your friends can see your trophies now), it makes more sense now in the "story" of the game with people coming over.

4. MyCareer "obligations" are less annoying: Practices are much less annoying this year. There are so many practices that I can just get one in whenever. I don't feel so worried about my endorsements either or trying to make friends with NBA players for gear.

5. Faster load times: With all the back and forth loading you have to do in MyCareer - this is a huge fix. I wanna say it's 2x+ faster load times between modes. This is much appreciated!!

2k has a habit of taking 3 steps forward and 2 steps backward, but maybe pointing out some of the "steps forward" will prevent those 2 steps backward. What other good improvements have they done?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »